Quantum Nutrition Labs, Premier Pink Salt, 12 oz (340 g) (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.19 lbs (0.54kg)
- Product Code: PRR-04680
- UPC Code: 807735046804
- Package Quantity: 12 oz (340 g)
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 2.5 x 5.1 in, 1.01 lbs (0.46kg)
- Nutrition That Really Works
- A Premium blend of Unrefined, Quantum-State, Untreated Sea Salts For Everyday Use
- Pure Vegan
- The Q Effect
Premium Pink Salt is a blend of two premium, untreated sea salts. Our first hearty sea salt comes from the cool; blue, unpolluted waters of the Mediterranean sea using the oldest method of obtaining salt: solar evaporation. Sea water is transferred through a series of evaporation ponds, while the hot, dry climate and gentle breezes hasten the evaporation process leaving behind only sparkling white salt crystals, containing valuable trace elements (not found in regular table salt).
Our second premium salt is pink Alaea Hawaiian sea salt. Over the centuries this gourmet, solar-dried sea salt has been traditionally mixed with health-promoting pink alaea clay from the Hawaiian islands, giving the salt a slightly pink color, naturally dense in trace elements. Known as a sacred health salt by the ancient Hawaiians.
Use Premier Pink Salt daily in place of regular table salt, to add robust flavor to foods and drinks for the whole family.
- Please enjoy this blend of two premium, untreated, unheated, solar-dried sea salts: pure Mediterranean sea salt and pink Alaea Hawaiian sea salt
- Delivers critical trace elements with piezoelectric effects
- Delivers the Quantum Nutrient Effect: tests on to all four biofield polarities
- No flowing or "anti-clumping" agents as commonly added to regular table salt, such as aluminum hydroxide, refined sugar, stearic acid, sodium ferrocyanide, calcium phosphate and others
Since ancient times, salt has been revered as a precious mineral - once traded ounce per ounce for gold. Salt has played an important role throughout history and was even used as currency in Roman times.
|Serving Size: 1/8 teaspoon (0.6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 565|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value *|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|