Quantum Nutrition Labs, Quantum Nutrition Labs, Cod Liver Oil Liquid, 8 fl oz (237 ml) (Discontinued Item)6 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.77 lbs (0.35 kg)
- Product Code: PRR-10170
- UPC Code: 807735101701
- Package Quantity: 8 fl oz (237 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.1 x 2.2 x 3.4 in, 0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- The Quantum Shift to Great Health
- Quantum Rx
- Dietary Supplement
- Premier Quality U.S.P. Grade Oil
- Live-Source, Natural Vitamin D and EPA/DHA
- The Q Effect
- Excipient Free
Features live-source EPA/DHA oils for healthy memory, attention and brain function, unlike products containing isolated DHA, which is typically solvent-tainted and highly susceptible to rancidity because it has lost its normal chemo-protective fatty acid matrix
- Premier quality U.S.P. grade oil from Norway, the best quality in the world; not solvent-extracted, bleached or deodorized
- Excellent source of natural vitamin D3 which allows better calcium utilization for healthy bones and teeth
Take 1/2 teaspoon daily with meals. Refrigerate after opening.
- Not molecularly distilled (which can damage oil components); no synthetic vitamin A and D added
- Not bleached or deodorized
- No cheap oil additives or fillers
Our Quality One Guarantee: Mercury not detected (<.005 ppm) (Mercury residues are often found in U.S. cod liver oil products.)
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 95|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Vitamin A||6,250 IU||125%|
|Vitamin D3||625 IU||156%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||22 IU||73%|
|Cod Liver Oil||2.5 ml||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||175 mg||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||253 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value Not Established
iHerb Customer Reviews
Great, no oily taste, just a little goes a long way, and it's guaranteed pure.
Take note of this product, because it is hard to find legitimate wholefood products that have not been manipulated in any anyway. Thank you Quantum Nutrition. Please don't succumb to greater profit margins by removing or adding anything to this product like almost every other manufacturer has. Thank you again for providing us with the very best in nutrition without compromise. Regards, Chris