Queen Helene, Batherapy Natural Mineral Bath Liquid, Lavender Aromatherapy, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
By Queen Helene
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- New Look
- Same Great Product!
- Promotes Tranquility & Rest
- Lavender + Cedarwood Oil
Promotes tranquility and rest
This Batherapy Lavender Aromatherapy formula helps melt away the day's tensions and induce calmness. Coupling the therapeutic properties of natural minerals and aromatherapy botanicals, including eucalyptus, it creates a serene spa bath experience that softens your skin, relaxes your mind and helps you have a good night sleep.
- Lavender Oil encourages deep, restful sleep.
- Cedarwood Oil helps calm nerves.
- Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) helps relax tense muscles.
Directions: Pour two or three ounces of Lavender Batherapy Bath Liquid into a tub of comfortably hot water. Breathe deeply and inhale the soothing vapors as you soak to achieve best results. Can be used as often as required.
Aqua (water), magnesium sulfate, ethoxydiglycol, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropylamine oxide, fragrance (parfum), glycerin, disodium oleamido MIPA-sulfosuccinate, camphor, menthol, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, cedrus atlantica bark oil, dimethicone, benzophenone 4, red 33 (Cl 17200), violet 2 (Cl 60725).
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not soak in the bath more than 2 hours at a time. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
No animal ingredients
No animal testing
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like all the Batherapy products, and this liquid form of Lavender Batherapy is my favorite. It's easier to blend into your bath than the powdered form, and just as effective. Batherapy is great for relaxing sore or strained muscles, and preparing you to sleep soundly.