Queen Helene, Batherapy, Natural Mineral Bath Salts, Lavender Aromatherapy, 20 oz (567 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 25% More Free
- Promotes Tranquility & Rest
- Lavender + Patchouli Oil
Promotes tranquility and rest
This Batherapy Lavender Aromatherapy formula, from America's #1 bath salts brands, helps melt away the day's tension and induce calmness. Coupling the therapeutic properties of natural minerals and aromatherapy botanicals, it creates a serene spa bath experience that softens your skin and helps you fall asleep.
- Lavender Oil encourages deep, restful sleep.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon Calbin Oil) helps soothe your senses.
- Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) helps relax tense muscles.
Dissolve approximately half a cup of lavender Batherapy Bath Salts into a tub of comfortably hot water. Breathe deeply and inhale the soothing vapors as you soak to achieve best results. Can be used as often as required.
Sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance (parfum), aqua (water), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pogostemon cablin oil, glycerin, sulfur, potassium iodide.
No animal ingredients
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not soak in the bath more than 2 hours at a time. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
No animal testing
Love this mineral bath...smells good and the epsom salt always helps me when my muscles are sore.
I have always loved this product and the local stores no longer sell it so I'm glad iherb does! It works great after you've used muscles you didn't think you had. Smells great and works well!
Wonderful smelly and relaxing
Posted by 5243387285394968789 on May 03, 2016
Very good bathing salt! Will order again!
Posted by 4771068928105794864 on Apr 06, 2016
One of my favourite items on iherb :) so relaxing.
Posted by 5182877449931676423 on Mar 17, 2016
I did not notice much of a lavender scent when I used this in my bath. Bath salts are always nice to use but I would not buy this again over regular Epsom salt I can get from my grocery store.
Posted by JoysWorld on Feb 22, 2016
So much better than the box store stuff I used to use IMO