Queen Helene, Batherapy, Natural Mineral Bath Salts, Lavender Aromatherapy, 20 oz (567 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.17|
- 25% More Free
- Promotes Tranquility & Rest
- Lavender + Patchouli Oil
Promotes tranquility and rest
This Batherapy Lavender Aromatherapy formula, from America's #1 bath salts brands, helps melt away the day's tension and induce calmness. Coupling the therapeutic properties of natural minerals and aromatherapy botanicals, it creates a serene spa bath experience that softens your skin and helps you fall asleep.
- Lavender Oil encourages deep, restful sleep.
- Patchouli (Pogostemon Calbin Oil) helps soothe your senses.
- Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) helps relax tense muscles.
Dissolve approximately half a cup of lavender Batherapy Bath Salts into a tub of comfortably hot water. Breathe deeply and inhale the soothing vapors as you soak to achieve best results. Can be used as often as required.
Sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, fragrance (parfum), aqua (water), lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pogostemon cablin oil, glycerin, sulfur, potassium iodide.
No animal ingredients
For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not soak in the bath more than 2 hours at a time. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
No animal testing
great bath salts, great price!
I did not notice much of a lavender scent when I used this in my bath. Bath salts are always nice to use but I would not buy this again over regular Epsom salt I can get from my grocery store.
Posted by 5589371890029892400 on Dec 07, 2016
It looks like very fine white salt crystals. It smells amazing and dissolves quickly. I will certainly buy it again.
Posted by hanafeng on Dec 01, 2016
Very good smell Good comfortable Good smooth
Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Sep 06, 2016
These salts smell so nice! I use this as a foot soak for my daughter at night to get extra magnesium. Seems to help to relax her.
A hugeeeeee bottle of bath salts!
Posted by 4765887474791998988 on Aug 22, 2016
my partner and I love to soak in aromatherapeutic bath salts after long tiring days at work. This product is lovely! The scent is calming and its a hugeeeeee bottle. Will buy again after finishing this bottle