Queen Helene, Batherapy, Natural Mineral Bath Salts, Sport, 20 oz (567 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 25% More Free
- Helps Soothe Sore, Overworked Muscles
- Epsom Salt + Peppermint Oil
This Batherapy Sport formula, brings fast relief to muscles after physical activity. Coupling the therapeutic properties of natural minerals and aromatherapy botanicals, it creates a restorative spa bath experience that softens your skin and leaves you feeling renewed and energized.
- Epsom Salt (magnesium sulfate) helps soothe and relax sore, tired muscles.
- Peppermint Oil helps relieve achiness; anti-inflammatory
- Eucalyptus Oil helps invigorate and revitalize.
Directions: Dissolve approximately half a cup of Batherapy Sport Bath Salts in a tub of comfortably hot water. Inhale the soothing vapors as you soak to achieve best results. Can be used as often as required. While bathing, you may lightly massage your muscles.
Sodium chloride, magnesium sulfate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, glycerin, fragrance (parfum), eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, mentha arvensis leaf oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, sulfur, benzyl benzoate, blue 1 (Cl 42090).
Caution: For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children. Do not soak in the bath more than 2 hours at a time. For severe muscle pain, stretched ligaments, sprains, or if aches and pains persist, contact a physician. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
I use this with Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Baking Soda, Chamomile tea, and green tea for a soak in the tub. Very relaxing and nice on the skin.
Posted by 5591067921602392245 on Jan 29, 2016
soothes skin and relaxes muscles. im not someone who indulges in baths too much... but this bath salts has encouraged me to take more time to myself and relax. love the fresh smell n fresh blue color. have already bought 3 bottles because my husband uses it too... he really likes it for bathing or foot baths after a long day. i recommend this product and will continue buying it.
queen helene sport bath salts
Posted by 5235657111781150103 on Apr 17, 2015
Love this stuff, cheap and lasts a long time!