Categories Food, Groceries Non-GMO Groceries
Categories Food, Groceries Nuts, Seeds, Grains Popcorn
Quinn Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Vermont Maple & Sea Salt, 2 Bags, 3.6 oz (102 g) Each
- Microwave / Stovetop Popcorn Reinvented
- 2 Pure Pop Bags with Ingredient Pouches
- No Hydrogenated Oil
- No Preservatives
- No Diacetyl
- No PFOAs
- No Susceptor
What's Your Shake?
Spread the goodness across every kernel with a shake of the bag.
- Open Top Toss - With the bag open, gently "toss" to circulate kernels.
- Hands Off - Kids are naturals at the shake. Hand over the bag and let them go nuts!*
- Half & Half - Add a little spice, shake, add some more, and shake again.
- Goldfish - Start your shake in the bag then use a bowl to finish and serve.
Microwave popcorn reinvented
When our son Quinn was born we set out on a mission to clean up our favorite childhood snack. It took years, but the proof that it's possible is in your hands.
Meet our ingredients
- Popcorn- organic + non-GMO
- Maple Sugar- harvested in VT
- Sea Salt- grey sea salt
- Canola Oil- non-GMO
Pour & Shake
You add the oil & seasoning. This way we can use better ingredients, and besides, everything tastes better when you have a hand in making it!
Pure Pop Bag
Our bag is made from paper and paper alone. No chemical coatings, no plastic, no scary stuff. It's even compostable.
*Popcorn is not suited for infants and toddlers.
Ready- Take a deep breath you've got this
Steady- Every microwave is different & popping time can vary 1:30 To 3:00 +listen carefully to find your popping time
Pop- Place bag in microwave instructions facing up start on high for 3:00 minutes
Stay & Listen- Stop when pops slow to 1 or 2 seconds apart
Prepare- Pull opposite corners to open bag
Be gentle our natural paper can tear
Caution- Look out for hot steam
Tear open pouch (1) pour over popcorn shake the bag really shake it!
Tear open pouch (2) pour over popcorn and shake it again!
Nice work dig in!
Stovetop Popping Instructions
1) Tear the popcorn bag open and pour the kernels into a pot. (Use a 6 quart or larger pot, and make sure you have a lid!)
2) Tear the oil pouch open and pour the oil into the pot.
3) Put the lid onto the pot and turn your stovetop burner on full heat.
4) As the kernels and oil heat up shake the pot every 30 seconds to assure equal heating.
5) Pull the pot off of the burner once popping slows considerably.
6) Pour the seasoning packet over the popped popcorn and shake or stir to mix.
7) Dig in!
Organic popcorn kernels, canola oil, maple sugar, sea salt
Made in a facility that produces dairy, wheat, soy, and nut products
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (35 g) unpopped - Makes about 3 cups popped|
Serving Per bag: 3
|Serving Per box: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||11 g||17%|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|