RADIUS, Kidz Toothbrush, Very Soft, 6yrs+. Right Hand, 1 Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- ADA Accepted- American Dental Association
- Cruelty Free
- Premium Radius, Bristles
- BPA Free & FDA Approved Plastic
- Customized Grip for Kids 6+
- Radius smooth oval head
- Pressure-less Brushing
- The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile
- Made in the USA
- 100% Vegetable-Based Bristles
Sustainable packaging design reduces plastic content by 30% and increases renewable resource paper content to 65% - separates easily for recycling.
Use pea-size amount of toothpaste in a Radius Kidz toothbrush. Brush teeth gently on all sides twice daily, angling bristles toward gumline. Brush tongue to dislodge bacteria. Replace when bristles start to look worn of spread, typically 3-6 months.
Quick Tips for Kidz
- Ensure brushing for 2 minutes
- Try singing songs or play a game
- Don't forget to floss!
Bristles are DuPont Tynex nylon designed fir durability.
They should make adult toothbrushes like this; it's easy to hold and the bristles are soft; doesn't hurt the gums. Eliminates possibility of toothbrush abrasion.
Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Dec 05, 2013
Feels like a hair brush in my hand. No way I am using this on my little ones.
too big for kid
Posted by Reviewer1906982 on Sep 08, 2012
I think the head of toothbrush is too wide for little kid. the softness is OK.
Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Aug 15, 2012
Its fine. Little to big maybe.
Posted by Reviewer3309357 on Apr 13, 2012