RADIUS, Kidz Toothbrush, Very Soft, 6yrs+. Right Hand, 1 Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- ADA Accepted- American Dental Association
- Cruelty Free
- Premium Radius, Bristles
- BPA Free & FDA Approved Plastic
- Customized Grip for Kids 6+
- Radius smooth oval head
- Pressure-less Brushing
- The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile
- Made in the USA
- 100% Vegetable-Based Bristles
Sustainable packaging design reduces plastic content by 30% and increases renewable resource paper content to 65% - separates easily for recycling.
Use pea-size amount of toothpaste in a Radius Kidz toothbrush. Brush teeth gently on all sides twice daily, angling bristles toward gumline. Brush tongue to dislodge bacteria. Replace when bristles start to look worn of spread, typically 3-6 months.
Quick Tips for Kidz
- Ensure brushing for 2 minutes
- Try singing songs or play a game
- Don't forget to floss!
Bristles are DuPont Tynex nylon designed fir durability.
They should make adult toothbrushes like this; it's easy to hold and the bristles are soft; doesn't hurt the gums. Eliminates possibility of toothbrush abrasion.
Posted by Reviewer1521588 on Dec 05, 2013
Feels like a hair brush in my hand. No way I am using this on my little ones.
too big for kid
Posted by Reviewer1906982 on Sep 08, 2012
I think the head of toothbrush is too wide for little kid. the softness is OK.
Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Aug 15, 2012
Its fine. Little to big maybe.