RADIUS, Totz Toothbrush, 18 + Months, Extra Soft, Orange Sparkle
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile
- Cruelty Free
- Premium Radius Bristles
- BPA-Free & FDA Approved
- Tapered Handle for Parents and Totz
- Radius Smooth Oval Head
- Pressure-less Brushing
- Made in USA
- 100% Vegetable-Based Bristles
Brushing Totz's teeth
Use pea-sized amount of toothpaste on a Radius Totz Toothbrush. Brush teeth gently on all sides twice daily, angling bristles towards gumline. Brush tongue to dislodge bacteria. Replace when bristles start to look worn or spread.
Quick Tips for Totz:
- Supervise until the age 6
- Try singing songs or play a game
- Don't forget to floss!
Bristles are 100% castor bean vegetable-based nylon.
This toothbrush is the perfect shape for kids small hands and the sparkles make them like it more. Have purchased other colours as well, and as always the quality is great. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!
Excellent even for my 4 yr old
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Oct 06, 2016
my 4 yrs old loves it more that the ordinary kids toothbrush. It is excellent.
Posted by 5182087984739577927 on Aug 05, 2016
This brush is way too big for my 20-mth girl. I would prefer a smaller sized toothbrush for kids.
Posted by 5756636284345711640 on Jul 03, 2016
The toothbrush's bristles are really soft and makes it friendly for toddlers though it doesnt last long especially for my toddler who likes to bite it.
Posted by 5677082452102291155 on May 03, 2016
My six year old loves this toothbrush because of the color and the bristles are soft.