- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Use for Intelligent Source Toothbrush
- Cruelty Free
- Replace Head Every 3 Months & Keep Handle
- Small Head is only 7% Waste
- Wide Bristles Massage Gums and Help Reduce Chronic Bleeding and Receding Gums
- Premium Radius Bristles Help Reduce Enamel Erosion
- Reversible Right & Left - Fits Either Directions to Ensure Ergonomic Grip
- Fits Both Radius Recycled Source Toothbrush and 2-Minute Timer Intelligent Toothbrush Styles
- Available in Soft and Medium
- Designed for Durability
- Made in USA
New sustainable packaging design reduces plastic content by 30% and increase renewable resource paper content to 65%.
Pull old head out of handle with firm tug. Insert new head firmly into hole in desired direction for Right or Left Hand user. (Bump of handle should face up in correct hand). Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums.
Bristles DuPont Tynex nylon.
It's so convenient not to have to change the whole toothbrush. I just love the Radius Toothbrushes, because they're made of recycled products and because of the original shape !
Great product, I have ordered it several times
Posted by Reviewer2189955 on Sep 13, 2016
I really like the shape of these heads and the idea that you reuse the handle. Easy to use and the right hardness for my taste.
great brush and great deal on brushheads
Posted by Reviewer1202259 on Aug 28, 2016
took me a little bit to get used to the size, but now i can't go back to a regular size brush. cleans effectively, not too soft and not to stiff.
Posted by 5025573209806366030 on Feb 18, 2015
I m using them for a while..Keep ordering medium as they are very soft also,soft are too soft.Been using curaprox fro years,but this is way better
Posted by 5185567758318695862 on Dec 20, 2014
We have been enjoying our RADIUS toothbrushes for about three years. Happy to order all of our replacement heads on iHerb!