RADIUS, Replacement Heads, Soft, 2 Pack
By RADIUS7 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.16 lbs (0.07 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: RAD-00067
- UPC Code: 085178000670
- Package Quantity: 2 Pack
- Dimensions: 0.8 x 2.2 x 9 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Use for Intelligent Source Toothbrush
- BPA Free
- Cruelty Free
- Replace Head Every 3 Months & Keep Handle
- Small Head is only 7% Waste
- Wide Bristles Massage Gums and Help Reduce Chronic Bleeding and Receding Gums
- Premium Radius Bristles Help Reduce Enamel Erosion
- Reversible Right & Left - Fits Either Directions to Ensure Ergonomic Grip
- Fits Both Radius Recycled Source Toothbrush and 2-Minute Timer Intelligent Toothbrush Styles
- Available in Soft and Medium
- Made in USA
New sustainable packaging design reduces plastic content by 30% and increase renewable resources content to 65%. Components separate easily for recycling.
Pull old head out of handle with firm tug. Insert new head firmly into hole in desired direction for Right or Left Hand user. (Bump of handle should face up in correct hand). Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums.
Bristles DuPont Tynex nylon - Head is injection molded pure surgical nylon.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I use them constantly, really good replacement heads for Radius toothbrush. // Использую постоянно, очень хорошие сменные головки для хорошей щеткию
Free shipping by purchasing better. Me and the groom to use a toothbrush.