RADIUS, Original Toothbrush, Left Hand Gaucher, Soft, 1 Toothbrush
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Bristles Last 3X Longer
- ADA Accepted
- 100% Vegetable Bristles
- BPA Free
- Latex Free
- Phthalate Free
- The Natural Choice for the Natural Smile
- Original Left
- Original Gaucher
- Cruelty Free
- FDA - Radius is registered under the jurisdiction of the Federal Drug Administration - USA
Cleaning your mouth in a Big way
The idea is pretty simple... if you make a quality product, it will last longer and people won't need to throw it away. Our products are made to last which means they are being used longer and not filling up the landfills while still providing you with the excellence you have come to expect from Radius.
- Wide, soft head with angled neck help invigorate gum tissue for reduced chances of chronic bleeding/receding gums and enamel erosion
- Wood-based plastic handle & Vegetable-based bristles eliminate dependency on fossil fuels for a Zero Petroleum Toothbrush.
- Big handle and thumb grip to guide hands to brush at Dentist-recommended 45° angle
- Orthodontist recommended. Bristles last up to 9 months
- BPA-Free and FDA Approved Colors and Materials and Accepted by American Dental Association.
- Available in right hand as well. For slimmer headed options, try our eco-friendly Source Toothbrush with reversible right/left replacement heads.
Our products are made on our low-energy machines and we operate in a women-run, solar powered facility in Pennsylvania. Our sustainable manufacturing process allows us to reduce the amount of waste that we create. What little waste we do create is then recycled and reused to make new products. Each product is inspected by hand and designed to last.
Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums. Brush gums as well. To sanitize, swirl in 50/50 hydrogen peroxide/water mix. Replace with Original, Scuba, or Source Toothbrush after 6-9 months.
Do not clean in boiling water/dishwasher.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I like this toothbrush it does take a little while to get used to but once you figure it out it really nice i won't go back to a regular toothbrush. makes my gums feel really good and is gentle on my sensitive teeth.