RADIUS, Original Toothbrush, Soft, Right, 1 Toothbrush (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Right Hand
- BPA Free
- Bristles Last 3x Longer
- The Natural Choice for a Natural Smile
- Cruelty Free
- ADA Accepted (American Dental Association)
- Made in USA
To feel truly clean you don't need a toothbrush,.... you need a mouthbrush!
- Bristles last 9 months
- Wide massaging head helps reduce chronic bleeding and receding gums
- Premium Radius bristles help reduce enamel erosion
- Cellulose Handle made from sustainable yield trees
- Orthodontist recommended
- Ergonomic Right or Left Handles ensure Dentist recommended 45º angle brushing
New sustainable packaging reduces plastic content by 30% and increases renewable resource content to 65%.
Place pea-sized portion of toothpaste on bristles and brush teeth in circular motion away from gums. Brush gums as well. To sanitize toothbrush, simply swirl in glass of peroxide and wash. Replace every 9 months or less.
Do not clean in dishwasher, microwave or oven.
Bristles are 100% castor bean vegetable-based nylon.
I can't believe how long these last and how good they feel, in the hand and to my mouth. One day I had to use a standard toothbrush as that was all a drug store had and I unexpectedly was away from home and needed one. It felt awful. How nice to have a truly well designed product which lasts.
it is soft and big... sort of hard to get used to, but it gives a very good gum massage! I use it once a day, and my regular tooth brush the other times, so I am sure I can brush everything!
Posted by azzure on Aug 07, 2014
Este cepillo es enorme, yo me asusté la primera vez que lo vi, pero cuando lo pruebas, cambia tu concepto sobre él. Es una maravilla porque de una pasada limpia los dientes de arriba y de abajo y las encias, y además es suave, por lo que no agrede nada de nada. En casa, ya tenemos uno cada uno, incluso los niños, y nos encanta a todos.
Posted by Reviewer1702689 on Jan 04, 2014
Have been using Radius original for many years ,mouth really feels clean with less effort than a regular brush, would recommend it over the scuba.
Posted by joyslin on Oct 13, 2013
Bought this for my husband and he seems to like it. I'm using the scuba version myself - not too sure if there's any difference between the two.
Large brush surface
Posted by Reviewer2290678 on Oct 05, 2013
This toothbrush takes a little getting used to due to it's large surface and tilted handle, but gets my teeth super clean.
A new way to brush.
Posted by Reviewer1269559 on Apr 03, 2013
The big thing about this toothbruch for me, was it forced me to change the way I brushed my teeth. With slower, and fewer strokes required, I've gotten away from the rapid style of brushing I had before. Which I suspect was causing a lot of my gum bleeding. The bristles are soft, but effective, and the cleaning result is very good. As per usual, flossing first after a steak meal etc, always makes for a great clean.