Rain Tree Nutrition, Anamu, 500 mg, 100 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: RTN-00134
- UPC Code: 605719001340
- Package Quantity: 100 Capsules
- Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 3.9 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
- Petiveria Alliacea
- Herbal Supplement
Many biologically active compounds have been discovered in anamu, including flavonoids, triterpenes, steroids and sulfur compounds.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care professional.
100% pure anamu whole herb (Petiveria alliacea).
This product is 100% pure ground natural plant material without any binders, fillers, or other excipients.
Contraindications: Methanol extracts of anamu were reported to cause uterine contractions in animal studies, therefore, it is contraindicated in pregnancy.
Drug Interactions: None published. Due to anamu’s natural coumarin content, however, it is conceivable that it might potentiate the effects of coumadin (Warfarin).
- Anamu contains a low concentration of coumarin, which has a blood thinning effect. People with blood disorders, such as hemophilia, should be monitored closely for this possible effect.
- This plant has been shown to have hypoglycemic effects in mice. People with hypoglycemia should be monitored more closely for this possible effect.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Anamu (Petiveria alliacea) whole herb||1 g||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|