Rainbow Light, Advanced Enzyme System, Rapid Release Formula, 90 Veggie Caps
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand†
- Digestive Health
- New Look! Same Formula
- BPA-Free Bottle
- May Help Reduce Occasional Gas, Indigestion & Bloating
- Plant-Source Enzyme & Soothing Herbs
- Dietary Supplement
Quickly enhances digestion so you can enjoy your favorite foods.
Rapid release formula delivers enzymes and botanicals active throughout your digestive tract. Supports digestion, nutrient absorption and energy production, and may help reduce occasional gas, indigestion and bloating.
- Helps break down all types of food: Proteins: meat, poultry, fish, eggs, tofu. Protease, bromelain, papain.
- Carbs, starches & sugars: bread, pasta, desserts, beans, legumes: Amylase, glucoamylase, invertase, maltase
- Fats & Dairy: fried foods, nuts, milk, butter: lipase, lactase
- Fiber: Whole grains, vegetables -Cellulase
- Soothing herbs & foods: Peppermint, ginger, fennel, apple pectin, turmeric
- No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, sugar, yeast or sweeteners
Take one capsule with or before the first bite of food. May also be sprinkled on food immediately prior to consumption.
Cellulose, beet root fiber. Capsule: Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose.
Vegan. Contains no: wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Plant-Source Enzymes||86 mg||*|
|Digestive Food & Herb Blend||135 mg||*|
|Green Papaya||30 mg||*|
|Apple Pectin||30 mg||*|
|Ginger [rhizome]||20 mg||*|
|Turmeric [rhizome]||15 mg||*|
|Fennel [seed]||15 mg||*|
|Sea Vegetable Complex
(Bladderwrack, Nori, Wakame)
|Peppermint [herb]||10 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.
The assay methods used to determine the units of activity are the exact methods and procedures as defined in the Food Chemical Codex. They should not be compared to other assay methods used for animal or pancreatic enzymes, or products that simply use weight measurements.
I've struggled with digestive issues for years - this is the product that helps me most. I also feel like my body is getting more nutrients from food because I am digesting so much better. Highly recommend!! V-cap - slight black licorice flavour due to fennel added. No magnesium stereate to hinder absorption.
You won't be disappointed
Posted by 5479736222909110784 on Jun 04, 2016
Go for it these cream colored vitamins are awesome some of the best vitamin's out on the market today I have tried many enzyme most are hard on the stomach but not this product the peppermint smell is nice also :-)
Posted by MarieMR on Mar 09, 2014
This product is good , seems to do my digestion good and does not have any adverse reactions. To bad it has no ox bile then it would be perfect. I take these and ox bile together for digestion and works great. I also use Dr Mercolas Digestive caps to mix them around.Thanks iherb for providing such a selection of products and providing good service!
i like it
Posted by 5268859773194419709 on Feb 19, 2014
Eases digestive pains
Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Sep 29, 2013
I have extreme abdominal distention, and difficulty with digesting all types of foods which results in bloating and water weight gain. I take 5-6 of these before or during my meal and it helps with the digestion pains. This is the only digestive enzymes I have found that helps. I also combine them with Pancreatin for some extra help.
Posted by 5470784002743533770 on Aug 18, 2013
This product does help me to ease some bloating in the stomach but I have only been on it for less than a month so I can't really determine the effect yet but I would say it is work in progress I guess!