Rainbow Light, All-Zyme, Bonus 60+30 = 90 Vcaps (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- 50% More Free
- Broad-Spectrum Digestive Support
- Plant-Source Enzymes
- Moderate Potency
- Dietary Supplement
VeganGuard Plant-Source Enzymes for Broad Spectrum Digestive Support
This original formula provides digestive support to aid in the digestion of enzyme-depleted foods including cooked or processed foods, depleted of their natural enzyme content. It delivers:
- Complete Digestive Support - with enzymes similar to those found in raw, unprocessed foods, to aid digestion of protein, carbohydrates, fats and dietary fiber.
- Moderate Potency - with no added botanicals, for sensitive individuals.
Plant-Source Enzymes - effective in a wide pH range for optimal digestive activity and appropriate for vegans.
The assay methods used to determine the units of activity are the exact methods and procedures as defined in the Food Chemical Codex. They should not be compared to other assay methods used for animal, papain, bromelain, or pancreatic enzymes or products that simply use weight measurements.
1 capsule with or before each meal, or may be sprinkled on food immediately prior to consumption.
Beet root fiber.
Capsule: modified vegetable cellulose, water.
Guarantee: 100% Natural- Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products.
Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten or yeast.
VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|* Daily Value not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Has the enzymes without many fillers in particular magnesium stearate which I avoid. I dislike fillers and constantly look for supplements that don't contain them or a minimum at least. I used Michael s digestive enzymes which I found to be stronger (more effective) than this brand but Michael's contains magnesium stearate so I no longer purchase it.