Rainbow Light, Certified Organics, Immuno-Build Greens, Fresh Watermelon Berry Flavor, 20 Packets, 3.7 oz (106 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Made with Organic Wheat Grass, Vegetables & Mushrooms
- Alkalize | Energize | Protect
- Allergen SafeGuard - No Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Nuts, Fish/Shellfish
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI
- Wheat Grass
- Green Tea
Mix one packet in 6-8 oz of water or juice.
Citric acid, organic watermelon flavor, organic apple flavor, blue-raspberry flavor, natural flavor.
Purity Guarantee: Allergen SafeGuard: Contains no gluten, soy, yeast, milk, egg, nuts, fish or shellfish. VeganGuard: Free of animal products. 100% Natural- Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and additives.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet|
|Servings Per Container: 20|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%±|
|Organic Veggie and Greens Blend
Organic Spirulina, Organic Chlorella, Organic Wheat Grass Juice
powder, Organic Kale, Organic Broccoli Sprouts, Organic Collard
Greens, Organic Brussel Sprouts, Organic Beet
|Antioxidants Fruits & Herbal Extracts
(equivalent to 1,450 mg of fruit & herbal powder)
Organic American Ginseng [root] 4:1 Extract, Grape/Grapeseed Extract Blend,
GreenTea Extract, Elderberry 8:1 Extract, Organic Pomegranate, Organic Blueberry,
Organic Cranberry, Organic Tomato, Organic Acai, Organic Goji, Mangosteen
|Organic Mushroom Cellular Defense Complex
Organic Tramates [mycelium], Organic Reishi [mycelium & fruiting
body], Organic Maitake [mycelium], Organic Shiitake [mycelium]
Complete Digestive Support Complex
|Organic Stevia [leaf] Extract||54 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established
± Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.