Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System, Food-Based Multivitamin, 240 Tablets (Discontinued Item)26 Reviews
1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Product Code: RLT-10014
- UPC Code: 021888100149
- Package Quantity: 240 Tablets
- Dimensions: 3.1 x 3.1 x 5.5 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5 kg)
- Bio-Balanced Systems
- Energy & Stress Support
- Powerful Antioxidant Protection
- Highest Potency Green Foods
- Dietary Supplement
- Food-Based, Potent, Digestion-Enhanced
Most Potent Phyto-Nutrient Multivitamin for Superior Energy Support
- Energy & Stress Formula with high-potency B-complex plus herbal tonics and adaptogenic herbs such as eleuthero.
- Phyto-Nutrient & Green Foods Blend with energizing green foods, vegetable concentrates, broccoli standardized for sulforaphane (a naturally protective detoxifying agent) and antioxidant fruits supplying vitamin C, anthocyanidins and flavonoids.
- Antioxidant Protection equal to a full serving of antioxidant-rich food like spinach or raspberries.
- Digestive Support plant-source enzymes and herbs aid digestion and ensure no stomach upset.
- Complete Multivitamin with essential vitamin profile for optimal nutritional protection.
- Complete Multi-Mineral highly bioavailable mineral forms provide maximum health benefit.
3 tablets daily, with or between meals.
Natural mineral or vegetable source steric acid (vegetable), modified cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica.
Coating: Vegetable food glaze. Contains soy lecithin in vegetable glaze.
Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose/dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (as 50% Beta-Carotene, 50% Palmitate)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as 50% Calcium Ascorbate, 50% Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1667%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||200 IU||667%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||30 mg||2000%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||34 mg||2000%|
|Niacin: Niacinamide 1:1||60 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Vitamin B5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||60 mg||600%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate, Ascorbate, Amino Acid Chelate)||250 mg||25%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide, Amino Acid Chelate)||125 mg||31%|
|Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate)||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Zinc (Amino Acid Chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate)||200 mcg||10%|
|Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate)||2.5 mg||125%|
|Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Potassium (as Citrate)||40 mg||1%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||100 mg||*|
|Choline (Bitartrate)||30 mg||*|
|PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid)||30 mg||*|
|Protective Phyto-Nutrient & Green Goods Blend
Organic Spirulina, Chlorella, Kelp, Chlorophyll, Octacosanol (from Spinach)
|4:1 Vegetable Juice Extract (equivalent to 264 mg of vegetable powder) Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Greens, Beet, Alfalfa||66 mg||*|
|Broccoli Powder||50 mg||*|
|4:1 Antioxidant Fruit Blend (equivalent to 240 mg of fruit powder) Elderberry, Bilberry, Blueberry, Grape, Rose Hip, Acerola, Cranberry||60 mg||*|
|4:1 Energizing Herbal Blend (equivalent to 420 mg of herbal powder) Eleuthero [root], Fo-Ti [root], Stinging Nettle [tops] Schisandra [fruit], Fennel [seed], Ginger [rhizome], Licorice [root]||105 mg||*|
|Digestive Support Complex
Protease (1,804 HUT*), Amylase (141DU*), Lipase (2 LU*), Cellulase (2 CU*), Papain (90,000 PU*), Betaine HCl (60 mg*)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
I am a triathlete and the nutritionist I work with recommended taking specifically this multivitamin. I can feel the difference when I take it.
I am always pleasantly impressed with Rainbow Light products.