Rainbow Light, Complete Nutritional System, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets
- Food-Based, Potent, Digestion-Enhanced
- Bio-Balanced Systems
- Energy and Stress Support
- Powerful Antioxidant Protection
- Highest Potency Green Foods
- Dietary Supplement
Most Potent Phytonutrient Food Multivitamin for Superior Energy Support
Energy & Stress Support Formula with high potency B-complex plus herbal tonics and adaptogenic herbs such as eleuthero.
- Phyto-Nutrient & Green Foods Blend with energizing green foods, vegetable concentrates, broccoli standardized for sulforaphane (a naturally protective, detoxifying agent) and antioxidant fruits supplying vitamin C, anthocyanidins and flavonoids.
- Antioxidant Protection equal to a full serving of antioxidant-rich food like spinach or raspberries.
- Digestive Support plant-source enzymes and herbs aid digestion and ensure no stomach upset.
- Complete Multivitamin with essential vitamin profile for optimal nutritional protection.
- Complete Multi-Mineral highly bioavailable mineral forms provide maximum health benefit.
- Complete Multi with essential vitamin profile for optimal nutritional protection.
- Complete Multi-Mineral highly bioavailable mineral forms provide maximum health benefits.
3 tablets daily, with or between meals.
Natural mineral or vegetable source stearic acid (vegetable), modified cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate, silica.
Coating: vegetable food glaze. Contains soy lecithin in vegetable glaze.
Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten or yeast.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (as 50% Beta-Carotene, 50% Palmitate)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (as 50% Calcium Ascorbate, 50% Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1,667%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||200 IU||667%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||30 mg||2000%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||34 mg||2000%|
|Niacin: Niacinamide 1:1||60 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||40 mg||2000%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3333%|
|Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||60 mg||600%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate, Ascorbate, Amino Acid Chelate)||250 mg||25%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide, Amino Acid Chelate)||125 mg||31%|
|Iron (as Amino Acid Chelate)||18 mg||100%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||150 mcg||100%|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||100 mcg||143%|
|Copper (as Amino Acid Chelate)||200 mcg||10%|
|Manganese (as Amino Acid Chelate)||2.5 mg||125%|
|Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Potassium (as Citrate)||40 mg||1%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||100 mg||*|
|Choline (as Bitartrate)||30 mg||*|
|PABA (para-Aminobenzoic Acid)||30 mg||*|
|Protective Phyto-Nutrient Foods Blend
Organic Spirulina, Chlorella, Kelp, Chlorophyll, Octacosanol (from spinach)
|4:1 Vegetable Juice Extract
(equivalent to 264 mg of vegetable powder) Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Greens, Beet, Alfalfa
|Broccoli Powder||50 mg||*|
|4:1 Antioxidant Fruit Blend
(equivalent to 240 mg of fruit powder) Elderberry, Bilberry, Blueberry, Grape, Rose Hip, Acerola, Cranberry
|4:1 Energizing Herbal Blend
(equivalent to 420 mg of herbal powder) Eleuthero [root], Fo-Ti [root], Stinging Nettle [tops], Schisandra [fruit], Fennel [seed], Ginger [rhizome], Licorice [root]
|Digestive Support Complex
Protease (1,804 HUT*), Amylase (141 DU*), Lipase (2 LU*) Cellulase (2 CU*), Papain (90,000 PU*), Betaine HCl (60 mg*)
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|