Rainbow Light, Complete Prenatal System, Food-Based Multivitamin, 180 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- #1 Natural Prenatal Brand†
- New Look, Same Formula!
- Complete All-Day, Whole-Body Nutrition
- Promotes Healthy Cell Growth & Function
- Enhances Energy & Digestion; Eases Discomfort
- Gluten-Free | Milk/Dairy-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
Complete, food-based nutrition to deeply nourish Mom & Baby all day.
Powerhouse multivitamin continually fortifies and protects all major body systems, so you and Baby get everything your need, and you feel your best, all day.
Promotes healthy brain, eyes, nerves, bones, teeth and blood – Antioxidant, minerals, whole foods, calcium & magnesium, 1,000 vitamin D, 120 mg choline
Enhances cell structure, growth & function – 1,000 mcg folic acid, coenzymate B 12, magnesium, selenium, zinc.
Gentle on the stomach, boosts energy, helps ease aches & nausea – Non-constipating iron, vitamins B, C & K, ginger & chamomile, superfoods, probiotics, enzymes
Take 2 tablets 3 times per day, or 3 tablets 2 times per day, with or between meals, while trying to conceive, pregnant or nursing.
(Natural mineral or vegetable source): microcrystailline cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose, silica. Coating: Vegetable food glaze (hypromellose, oligofructose, coconut oil).
Free of gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, sugar, artificial additives.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.