- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Therapeutic Potency
- Healing & Soothing Action
- Plant-Source Enzymes
- Dietary Supplement
Delivers Superior Short-Term Relief Plus Long-Term Digestive Aid
Maximum, vegetarian digestive support designed to calm occasional distress and restore balance for both short-term relief and long term support. This one-of-a-kind formula delivers:
- Therapeutic Potency Enzyme Support - from a broad range of enzymes, including brush border enzymes, to help break down all types of food including beans, dairy and difficult-to-digest carbohydrates
- Healing & Soothing Action - with ingredients such as marshmallow, aloe vera & glutamine
- Plant-Source Enzymes - which are effective in a wide pH range for optimal digestive activity and appropriate for vegans
The assay methods used to determine the units of activity are the exact methods and procedures as defined in the Food Chemical Codex. They should not be compared to other assay methods used for animal, papain, bromelain or pancreatic enzymes or products that simply use weight measurements.
1 capsule with or before a meal or more if desired. Do not sprinkle on hot food.
Natural mineral or vegetable source rice flour, silica, magnesium stearate. Capsule: modified vegetable cellulose, water. Contains soy.
Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat or yeast.
VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place. Do not refrigerate.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Malt diastase||200 DP||*|
|Cerecalase (Hemicellulase, Beta-glucanase, Phytase)||250 MU||*|
|Soothing & Healing 4:1 Herbal Extract Blend
(equivalent to 400 mg of herbal powder) Marshmallow [root], Fenugreek [seed], Milk Thistle [seed], Gotu Kola [whole plant], American Ginseng [root], Aloe Vera [leaf] freeze-dried gel, Licorice [root], Ginger [rhizome]
|Chamomile [flower] Oil||2 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established|
...and so I expect it's having a positive internal affect, i.e., I'm getting the available nutrition from whatever I eat.
The enzymes dramatically helped me feel less bloated after eating dairy and certain carbs. It also helped relieve gas associated with the aformentined foods. The basic enzyme strengths weren't potent enough to help. However, one of these capsules does the trick for most meals.
Posted by Reviewer3306156 on May 16, 2012
Love this. Notice a difference when I don't use.
Posted by Reviewer2975023 on Jun 13, 2011
I always (well, getting there) aim to use this before I have cooked food. Like this one the best and price is great!
Everybody should take them
Posted by Reviewer2924832 on May 20, 2011
There are a lot of great digestive helpers out there but the price is really good.
Posted by Reviewer2241107 on Dec 26, 2010
Good Product and great iHerb service
Posted by Reviewer1239444 on Sep 14, 2010
Rainbow Light makes some of my favorite digestive enzymes and this formula is another success. It's especially good for digesting grains since it contains the cerecalase formula.