Rainbow Light, Food-Based Calcium With Magnesium & Vitamin D3, 90 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand†
- Just 1 Once
- New Look, Same Formula!
- Supports Bone Density & Muscle Relaxation
- Promotes Enhanced Absorption & Utilization
- Gentle on the Stomach with Whole Foods
- Gluten-Free | Dairy-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- BPA-Free Bottle
Food-based, enhanced-absorption bone-builder
Just one tablet per day helps build bone and relax muscles. Provides 500 mg of calcium – the exact amount the body can absorb at one time – plus co-factors necessary for calcium absorption & utilization, as well as whole foods for easy digestion.
- Helps build and strengthen bones & teeth – 2:1 calcium to magnesium ratio
- Supports muscle relaxation & bone flexibility – magnesium • 500 IU vitamin D3
- Promotes enhanced calcium absorption & utilization – Magnesium • vitamin D3 • food-based
- Gentle on the stomach: can be taken with or between meals – Mineral-rich whole foods • organic spirulina • betaine HCI
For pure and potent protection, take one tablet per day, with or between meals. May take 2 per day in divided doses for advanced usage.
(natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, silica. Coating: vegetable food glaze (hydroxypropyl cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze).
Free of gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, nuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar, artificial additives.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calcium (as Carbonate, Amino Acid Chelate, Citrate-Malate)||500 mg||50%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide, Aspartate)||250 mg||63%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||500 IU||125%|
|Betaine HCI||20 mg||*|
|Stinging Nettle [tops]||20 mg||*|
|Horsetail [whole herb]||20 mg||*|
|Organic Spirulina||20 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
All in one and no nausea after taking it
Posted by 5192728663022197639 on Nov 02, 2016
So far my experience has been good. A lot of the multivitamins make me nauseous and this is the first one that's ok for me. The only thing is that it has a lot of vitamin B6 which has been shown to be dangerous at a consistently high level. The price could be cheaper but hey, if it works it's worth it
Rainbow Light, Food-Based Calcium With Magnesium & Vitamin D3
Posted by 5593639190009860995 on Oct 01, 2016
3 in 1
Posted by odereviews on Dec 05, 2015
Vitamin D3, calcium and magnesium in on tablet. Lazy taking supplements? This is easy to recommend.
Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015
2 pills of this per day, and say bye to constipation. Could even try their other model which as 1,000 mg magnesium with calcium.