Rainbow Light, GreenDog Naturals, Active Omega Soft Chew, Natural Chicken Flavor, 130 Soft Chews (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Healthy Coat, Heart & Brain Function
- Made with 70% Organic Ingredients
- Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc
- For a Difference Your Dog can Feel and You can See!
Active Omega Supports Skin, Coat, Cardiovascular Health and Normal Brain Function
Easy-to-digest Omega 3, 6 and 9 provide 187 mg Omega 3 fatty acids important for heart and brain health. Omega fatty acids also promote healthy skin and coat and help to reduce normal unseasonal or excessive shedding. Vitamin A supports healthy eye function. Your dog will love the rich nutrients delivered in a delicious, natural chicken flavored soft chew!
(by weight of dog):
Under 25 lbs - 1 soft chew
26-50 lbs - 2 soft chews
51-75 lbs - 3 soft chewsOver 75 lbs - 4 soft chews
Flax seed (ground, organic), oat groats (ground, organic), lecithin (soy), rice flour (organic), chicken powder, chia seed (whole, organic), cod liver oil, ascorbic acid (a preservative), coating: (wheat germ and chicken liver).
No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
No fillers, binders or excipients
No added sodium or refined sugar
For use in dogs only.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For maximum freshness, we recommend refrigeration after opening.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Servings per Container for a 25 lb dog: 130
Active Ingredients per 1 Chew (2.2 g):
|Crude Moisture (max.)||7%|
|Vitamin A (min.)||200 IU|
|Vitamin D (min.)||37 IU|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (min.)||8.5%|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (min.)||8%|
|Omega 9 Fatty Acids* (min.)||6%|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles.|