- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- For a Difference Your Dog can Feel and You can See!
- Supports Balanced Behavior
- With Chamomile, Valerian, & Lavender
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
- Made with Organic Herbs, Pumpkin and Oatmeal
Proprietary Calming Complex - Promotes relaxation and reduces hyperactivity with certified organic herbs, plus pumpkin and ginger to calm even the most nervous tummies. Dogs love the natural chicken taste!
For use in dogs only. Recommended for dogs whose behavior is disrupted by separation, car rides, visits to the veterinarian or groomer, transition to a new home and loud noises.
|Under 25 lbs.||1/2 tablet|
|26-50 lbs.||1 tablet|
|51-75 lbs.||2 tablets|
|Over 75 lbs.||3 tablets|
May be administered up to twice a day.
Safe for daily use. May be best to begin at half dosage for 1-3 days and increase to full dose for desired effect.
- No wheat, soy or corn
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- No fillers, binders or excipients
- No added sodium or refined sugar
Cautions - Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Use with caution in conjunction with CNS depressants; do not use prior to anesthesia. Absorption of drugs taken simultaneously may be delayed.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Servings per Container for a 25 lb. dog: 60|
|Active Ingredients per Tablet|
|Proprietary Calming Complex
Organic Chamomile (flower tops), Organic Ginger (root), Organic Passionflower (flower), Organic Lavender (flower), Organic Valerian (root), Organic Marshmallow (root)
Alfalfa (organic), apple (organic), brewer's yeast, brown rice protein (organic), chicken flavor (organic), dicalcium phosphate, guar gum (organic), magnesium stearate, oatmeal (organic), pumpkin (organic), silica.
When I managed to feed one of this very large tablet to my dog, he did seem to calm down, so they must work. Only problem was he hated the taste, and I had to forse it in him. As they state chicken flavor, I expected he would be deligthed, but he must have felt disqusted by it. I have tried to hide it in his food, but most of the time he find it and leve it behind. Will not buy again.
If my dog gets over-excited or cannot settle I give her one of these, and she calms down usually within about ten minutes. As she is epileptic it is very important that she does not get herself worked up. They also help calm her following a seizure. I checked with my Vet before ordering them and his comment was that it cannot do her any harm to try them so is worth trying them to see if they help. And they do.