Rainbow Light, GreenDog Naturals, Healthy Motion, Natural Salmon Flavor, 5.3 oz (150 g) Powder (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Joint, Health, Mobility & Strength
- With Glucosamine & Joint Comfort Blend
- 30-60 Day Supply
- 92% Reduction Carbon Footprint
- For a Difference Your Dog Can Feel and You Can See!
- The Benchmark of Quality Nation Animal Supplement Council
Supports Join Function and Eases Discomfort Associated with Normal Exercise
- Glucosamine, MSM and green lipped mussel help support structural integrity of joint and connective tissues
- Proprietary joint comfort blend acts quickly to ease discomfort associated with normal exercise and daily activity
- Ocean-source omegas essential to everyday health, strong muscles and healthy joints
(By weight of dog):
Dogs under 10 pounds - 1 teaspoon
11-25 pounds- 1½ teaspoon
26-50 pounds- 1 tablespoon
51-75 pounds- 1½ tablespoons
Over 75 pounds- 2 tablespoons
For maximum benefit, double usage for first 4-6 weeks.
For maximum freshness, we recommend refrigeration after opening.
To open, press along perforation. Please remove label before recycling tub.
Recommended to help maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint mobility.
Cinnamon, cloves, natural sweet salmon flavor, organic flax, silica, sprouted barley malt.
- No Wheat, Soy or Corn
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Preservatives
- No Fillers, Binders or Excipients
- No Added Sodium or Refined Sugar
For use in dogs only.
Cautions Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. Consult with your veterinarian before using this product in animals: with clotting disorders; being treated with anticoagulant medications; diabetes, or any metabolic disorders causing hyperglycemic history of urinary tract stones; know allergies to shellfish. If lameness worsens discontinue use and contact your veterinarian, Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce the incidence of gastrointestinal upset. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Turmeric may be a GI irritant.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
|Serving Per Container: for a 25 lb. dog: 60
Active Ingredients per 5 g (Tablespoon):
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Glucosamine HCI (shellfish source)||500 mg|
|Proprietary Organic Antioxidant Blend
(organic algae meal [spirulina], organic alfalfa)
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||250 mg|
Proprietary Joint Comfort Blend
|Green Lipped Mussel Extract||100 mg|
|Proprietary Ocean-source Omega blend
(Wild salmon, cod, tuna oil)