Rainbow Light, GreenDog Naturals, Whole Dog Daily, Powder, Natural Chicken Flavor, 10.5 oz (300 g)5 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: RLT-75005
- UPC Code: 021888750054
- Package Quantity: 10.5 oz (300 g)
- Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.6 x 4.2 in, 0.8 lbs (0.36 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Optimizes Digestion, Supports Health & Vitality
- With Probiotics, Enzymes & Omegas
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
- Made with 70% Organic Ingredients
- Made in the USA
- 60-120 Day Supply
- Nutritional Systems
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- For a Difference Your dog Can Feel and you Can See!
- The Benchmark of Quality National Animal Supplement Council
Maximize the nutritional value of your dog's diet and support whole health every day
- Support Digestion - full spectrum plant-source food enzymes
- Support Natural Defenses - multistrain probiotics to support gut health
- Maintain Glowing Skin & Coat - with rich food-source fatty acids from Fortiflax
- Support Health & Vitality - with certified organic nutrient rich superfoods
To open, press along perforation. Please remove label before recycling tub.
Feeding Directions (by weight of dog):
Under 10 pounds - 1 teaspoon
11-25 pounds- 1 1/2 teaspoon
26-50 pounds - 1 tablespoon
51-75 pounds - 1 1/2 tablespoons
Over 75 pounds - 2 tablespoons
For maximum freshness, we recommend refrigeration after opening.
Organic flaxseed meal, organic flaxseed flour, barley malt sprouts, chicken flavor (organic), rolled oat meal, dehydrated spinach, organic brown rice (ground), saccharomyces cerevisiae (live yeast cultures), organic alfalfa meal, organic algae meal, organic barley grass, fermentation extracts of Aspergillus oryzae and niger, dried fermentation products of: [Lactobacillus acidophilus, bifidobacterium longum, bifidobacterium thermophilum, enterococcus faecium, bacillus subtilis], dehydrated organic blueberry, dehydrated organic parsley, honey, fructo-oligosaccharides, dehydrated organic banana, dehydrated yogurt, ginger extract, deglycyrrhized licorice extract.
- No wheat, soy or corn
- No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
- No filers, binders or excipients
- No added sodium or refined sugar
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
For animal use only.
|Guaranteed Analysis: per 5 g (1 Tablespoon):|
|Servings Per Container for a 25 lb. dog: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Plant-Source Digestive Enzymes*
a-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 950 µg†, Protease (A. oryzae) 125 µg†, Hemi-Cellulase (A. niger) 120 µg†, Cellulase (A. niger) 100 µg†, Phytase 50 µg†, Lipase (A. oryzae) 37.5 µg†, Pectinase (A. oryzae) 25 µg†
|Live Multistrain Probiotics*
Total Microorganisms: 750 million CFU [Colony Forming Units] (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium thermophilum, Enterococcus faecium, Bacillus subtilis)
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids* (min)||500 mg|
|†µg measurement refers to enzyme hydrolyzing activity per minute per gram
*not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO dog food nutrient profiles
iHerb Customer Reviews
Ordered this product because Dr. Mercola's Complete Probiotics for Pets was unavailable at the time. It did not seem to agree with my dogs' digestion. Every day I used it, the dogs ate quite a bit of grass. I will probably not buy this product again.
My dog loves it. He has been taking it for a few years now.