Rainbow Light, Bear Essentials, Multivitamin & Multimineral, Gummies, Strawberry, Orange, & Lemon Flavors, 3 Gummies Per Packet, 90 Gummies
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand*
- 30 Stay-Fresh Packets
- Essential Nutrients for Growing Minds & Bodies
- Promotes Daily Wellness & Balanced Energy
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
- Gluten-Free | Soy-Free
- Dietary Supplement
Essential nutrition all kids need, in delicious fruity gummies they love!
These naturally fruit-flavored gummies deliver a well-balanced profile of clinically researched key nutrients kids of all ages need daily, without artificial additives. Convenient single-serve packets are perfect for today's on-the-go lifestyles!
- Supports optimal growth & development 100% of the daily value of essential vitamins & minerals
- Promotes healthy bones, brain & eyes, plus balanced energy Vitamin D3 · B vitamins · 5,000 IU vitamin A
- Maintains healthy immune function Vitamins C & E · zinc · iodine
- Made with natural fruit flavors & colors Strawberry, lemon & orange flavors · potent phytonutrient tomato lycopene · curcumin · paprika
A complete gummy multivitamin and mineral for kids of all ages. Now soy-free!
As a dietary supplement for children ages 4 and over, chew the contents of one packet daily. For use by children under age 4, seek the advice of a health care provider.
Organic cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural colors (tomato lycopene, curcumin, paprika), natural masking agent, natural flavors (strawberry, lemon, orange).
Free of gluten · wheat · milk/dairy · soy · nuts · eggs · fish · shellfish · yeast · artificial additives · preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (3 Gummies)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%†|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||750 mcg||50%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as Citrate)||20 mg||2%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||20 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||3 mg||20%|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Sadly, my girl is not into the gummy bear. I tried eating it also, and the "multivit" taste is rather strong. The bears are opaque in color and taste fairly yukky - honestly. They are a little more tough than the normal gummy bears and medicinal in nature. The packaging of dark dark green doesn't help too.
Praktikus, kis tasakokban vannak a vitaminok, napi adagolásban. Ezért könnyem magunkkal tudjuk vinni, utazáshoz is, iskolába is. A két kisfiam szedi, szeretik nagyon az ízét, mindig kérni akarnak többet belőle. Az a jó ebben, hogy az összetevők természetesek.
Posted by 4626226226268192987 on Jun 13, 2016
Kids like the taste :)
Posted by beautybymissl on Feb 04, 2016
My son absolutely loves these gummies and these are the first thing in the morning he asks for. These taste like candy!
Different Packing Same Taste
Posted by 4916912406225136118 on May 18, 2015
Was surprised by the new packaging but kids still love it as much.