Rainbow Light, Bear Essentials, Multivitamin & Multimineral, Gummies, Strawberry, Orange, & Lemon Flavors, 3 Gummies Per Packet, 90 Gummies
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand*
- 30 Stay-Fresh Packets
- Essential Nutrients for Growing Minds & Bodies
- Promotes Daily Wellness & Balanced Energy
- No Artificial Colors, Flavors or Sweeteners
- Gluten-Free | Soy-Free
- Dietary Supplement
Essential nutrition all kids need, in delicious fruity gummies they love!
These naturally fruit-flavored gummies deliver a well-balanced profile of clinically researched key nutrients kids of all ages need daily, without artificial additives. Convenient single-serve packets are perfect for today's on-the-go lifestyles!
- Supports optimal growth & development 100% of the daily value of essential vitamins & minerals
- Promotes healthy bones, brain & eyes, plus balanced energy Vitamin D3 · B vitamins · 5,000 IU vitamin A
- Maintains healthy immune function Vitamins C & E · zinc · iodine
- Made with natural fruit flavors & colors Strawberry, lemon & orange flavors · potent phytonutrient tomato lycopene · curcumin · paprika
A complete gummy multivitamin and mineral for kids of all ages. Now soy-free!
As a dietary supplement for children ages 4 and over, chew the contents of one packet daily. For use by children under age 4, seek the advice of a health care provider.
Organic cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural colors (tomato lycopene, curcumin, paprika), natural masking agent, natural flavors (strawberry, lemon, orange).
Free of gluten · wheat · milk/dairy · soy · nuts · eggs · fish · shellfish · yeast · artificial additives · preservatives.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat, direct sunlight and out of the reach of children.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (3 Gummies)|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%†|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||750 mcg||50%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||2 mg||100%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||6 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-5 (as Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Calcium (as Citrate)||20 mg||2%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||20 mg||5%|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||3 mg||20%|
|† Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I gave this to my 8-year-old daughter, and found dropsy on her eyes. Then I tried one package and I felt headache and vertigo.
Posted by 5504915048550640661 on Oct 17, 2016
My doughter loves them and stays healthy.
Posted by 4626226226268192987 on Jun 13, 2016
Kids like the taste :)
Posted by 4868025581023876626 on May 21, 2016
Posted by beautybymissl on Feb 04, 2016
My son absolutely loves these gummies and these are the first thing in the morning he asks for. These taste like candy!