Rainbow Light, Omegalicious, Omega-3 Gummies, Sour Raspberry, 30 Packets, (4 Gummies) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand†
- 30 Stay-Fresh Packets
- Delicious Sour Raspberry Flavor!
- DHA • Vitamin C
- Excellent Source of Omega-3 DHA*
- Supports Healthy Brain Function
- Promotes Immune System Health
- Gluten Free | Ultra-Pure
- Dietary Supplement
- 4 Gummies Per Packet
- 120 Gummies
The tastiest way for kids (and kids at heart) to get the Omega-3 fatty acids they need.
An excellent source of Omega-3 DHA*, Omegalicious gummies feature ultra-pure, molecularly-distilled fish oil that has been third-party tested, and guaranteed free of solvents, heavy metals, PCBs and dioxins. Perfect for ages 4 and above, our sour raspberry flavored gummies have no fishy smell or aftertaste and come in single-serve packets to preserve freshness and purity.
Supports healthy brain function
- Omega-3 DHA
Promotes immune system health
- Vitamin C
Made with natural colors and flavors
- Natural color from lycopene • Natural raspberry flavor
No preservatives or artificial sweeteners.
Did You Know?
- Omega-3 fatty acids, such as DHA, are essential structural components of a healthy brain and retina.
- DHA accounts for 40% of polyunsaturated fatty acids in the brain and 60% in the retina of the eye.
- DHA is an important building block for brain cell membrane integrity, vital to healthy functioning.
- The recommended daily value for DHA is 130 mg, yet the average American child (6-11 years) only gets 40 mg of DHA from their diet according to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
* Contains 108 mg of DHA per serving, which is 83% of the Daily Value for DHA (130 mg)
As a dietary supplement for adults and children ages 4 and over, chew the contents of one packet daily. For use by children under age 4, seek the advice of a health care provider.
Organic cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin, tartaric acid, lactic acid, citric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), lycopene (for color), natural flavor (raspberry).
Contains No: Wheat • gluten • milk • lactose • soy • peanuts • eggs • shellfish.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (4 Gummies)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%†|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate)||60 mg||100%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids (from Bonito and/or Tuna Oil)||148 mg||*|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||108 mg||*|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||22 mg||*|
|Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids||18 mg||*|
|* Daily Value DV not established.
† Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
My son likes these so much that he sometimes grabs a pack for a snack.
My 16 yr old granddaughter loves these. When I want a treat and don't want to eat candy, I have one of these because they are so good.
Posted by Reviewer2484541 on Nov 29, 2014
My son love this ~taste yummy
These are yummy omega jelly
Posted by 4986502983620325207 on Jun 09, 2014
My son likes these omega. He eats these as a snack. It is easy for him to take omega.
Posted by 5236942184830019283 on Feb 12, 2014
sweet &sour flavor
Posted by 5669431413231272064 on Feb 04, 2014
I like that it comes in the little packets similar to fruit gummy snacks that toddlers recognize. Stick with it. I am still trying to get my youngest to eat them. He tries them a step up from others I have tried due to the packaging. But the taste still throws him off.