Rainbow Light, PMS Relief, 30 Tablets
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Integrative Science
- Naturally Effective
- Feminine Care
- Stomach Safe
- Multi-Symptom Support
- Promotes Positive Mood
- Dietary Supplement
- Feel The Difference Guarantee
PMS Relief is a naturally effective integrative health therapy formulated to deliver a powerful combination of clinically researched ingredients, balanced for complete care. Designed to:
- Provide support to ease symptoms which often accompany monthly hormone changes featuring the research based level of hormone balancing Vitex extract, plus Corydalis and Meadowsweet traditionally used to ease occasional aches and cramping.
- Promotes positive mood and relaxation with complimentary coenzymate B-6, California Poppy, Lavender and L-Theanine to ease nervous tension and support calm during PMS.
- Side benefits not side effects: Restore total-body wellness, safe for everyday use and gentle on the stomach.
2 tablets once or twice daily, with or between meals.
(Natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose, silica. Coating: vegetable glaze (contains soy).
Contains no: gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Made with natural, purity-tested ingredients and no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Coenzyme Pyridoxial-5-phosphate)||20 mg||1000%|
|Chromium (as Aminonicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|D,L-Phenylalanine (DLPA)||200 mg||*|
|Soothing Botanical Blend (equivalent to 3,065 mg of herbal powder)
Chaste Tree (Vitex) [fruit] 6:1 Extract
Meadowsweet [herb] 4:1 Extract
Corydalis yanhusuo [rhizome] 4:1 Extract
California poppy [flower] 5:1 Extract
Ginger [fresh rhizome] Juice 4:1 Extract
Lavender [leaf] Oil
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I got it for a friend who is really suffering from menstrual cramps, and she reported that it made a huge difference. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.
Usually my mood swings kick in anytime two weeks before my period. As soon as I feel emotional I just take two of these and all is better, mood swings begone. I am unable to tolerate St. John's Wort and am very thankful for this formula. I also use Rainbow Light's Women's multivitamin. Great trusted and effective brand.
Posted by Reviewer2829759 on May 05, 2016
i tried PMS Tea all not working... and this is the best so far! was feeling bad mood, water retention, put on weight.. all due to the PMS! the monster in Me! after took 2 capsules! all gone... to prevent it comes back again, i took twice 2 daily! only on my 2nd day my mood can't be better!!!
Posted by 4795827055718314944 on May 02, 2016
The best EVER
Posted by 4905425750053171759 on Apr 20, 2016
It's not doing anything It's not reducing cycle pain Don't waste your money
Aiming to give relief to PMS
Posted by wwwvavade on Feb 23, 2015
I was really looking forward to try these tablets since I suffer from very bad PMDS with depressive-like symptoms. But when I got them I read that you should take 2 every day, so it was only enough for 15 days which I don't think is enough to feel a difference? But perhaps I felt a bit calmer when I took them. Im thinking of trying them again... (Did try St Johns wort but it gave me extremely vivid dreams :/)
Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Dec 29, 2014
I have been getting crabby, moody and getting PMS almost 3 weeks of the calendar. As soon as I started taking this Vitex complex, I noticed that I felt less irritable, happier mood (without feeling hyper or over the top), and it naturally increased my libido too. Thanks iherb. I don't know what to do without you guys.