Rainbow Light, Certified Plant-Source Iron, 50 Plant Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Contains 82% Certified Organic Ingredients
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Made with Organic Curry Leaves
- Energize | Oxygenate | Strengthen
- Vegan | Gluten-Free
- Dietary Supplement
- EcoGuard Bottle
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
Certified Plant-Source Iron is a completely plant-based organic iron, perfect for those seeking a whole food source of iron that is gentle on the stomach, very easy to digest and absorb.
- 18 mg non-constipating iron per serving. An essential mineral for women of child-bearing age, pregnant and nursing women, vegetarians and performance athletes to support energy production, strong, healthy, oxygenated blood and protect against deficiency.
- 100% whole food-sourced naturally occurring iron with cofactors from organic curry leaf, widely used in Ayurvedic medicine for its blood building and antioxidant properties.
Take one plant capsule daily or as directed by your health care professional.
Capsule: Pullulan (vegetable polysaccharide).
Made with natural, purity-tested ingredients and No artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Contains No: gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Iron (from Organic Curry [leaf] Extract)||18 mg||100%|
|Daily Value (DV)|
I've been using this during pregnancy. I take a pill at days I know I don't get enough iron in my diet. My hemoglobin levels have been quite high during my pregnancy, so I guess it helps. Furthermore, I do not have any side effects.
Very Good Iron!
Posted by 4643606694311515351 on Dec 11, 2016
I've tried different iron supplements, but this one is the best! After using 1 package I feel the result and I didn't notice any side effects. Now I'm planning to use it during pregnancy.
I like this product.
Posted by Reviewer1405760 on Oct 28, 2016
I feel a little more energetic since taking one per day.
Love this plant based vegan iron
Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jun 25, 2016
Not synthetic, its plant based from curry leaf. Love it.
Good If you don't live in a humid and hot place.
Posted by Reviewer1878151 on May 25, 2016
I live in Puerto Rico and the powder inside the capsules turned black and thick.
Wholefoods Iron and not synthetic !!!!
Posted by 5089671050960157615 on Dec 16, 2015
Wholefoods Iron and not synthetic !!! Ease on digestion and love them!! One tablet a day !!! Vegan and cruelty free, clean living !!! If this review helped you, please be kind and select that it was helpful by pressing yes below.