Rainbow Light, Just Once, Active Adult 50+, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand
- New Look, Same Formula!
- Formerly Active Senior
- Food-Based Multivitamin
- Protects Heart, Bone, Brain, Eye & Immune Health
- Boost Energy Levels & Provides Anti-Aging Defense
- Easy to Digest with Probiotics & Enzymes
- Gluten Free- Iron Free
- Dietary Supplement
Just one tablet daily delivers food-based nutrition specifically for active, maturing bodies.
Our Active Adult 50+ formula supports your choice to stay energetic, sharp & healthy as you age- delivering research-based, age specific levels of key nutrients compatible with many prescription medications.
- Bone, heart, brain, eye, sexual & immune health- Complete range of vitamins & minerals • lutein • lycopene • No iron
- Energy, normal healthy blood sugar & stress management -Nourish Vitality Blend • B complex • chromium • magnesium
- Cellular protection & anti-aging defense- Antioxidants • whole foods • organic spirulina
- Easy to digest: can be taken on an empty stomach
For pure and potent protection, take one tablet per day, with or between meals.
(Natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, silica. Coating: Vegetable food glaze (dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, carboxy methyl cellulose, sodium citrate).
Free of: gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar, artificial additives.
Contains no iron, PABA, vitamin K, iodine or copper.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Serving per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene, Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||10 mg||667%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||10 mg||588%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||15 mg||750%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3,333%|
|Vitamin B-5 (as Pantothenic Acid)||20 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate)||200 mg||20%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Amino Acid Chelate, Selenomethionine)||200 mcg||286%|
|Manganese (as Citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as Amino Acid Chelate)||100 mcg||133%|
|Potassium (as Citrate)||10 mg||<1%|
|Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex||25 mg||*|
|Choline (as Bitartrate)||30 mg||*|
|Boron (as Glycinate)||1 mg||*|
|Nourishing Vitality Blend||45 mg||*|
|4:1 Vegetable Juice Extract (equivalent to 100 mg vegetable powder) Kale, Spinach, Dandelion, Greens, Beet||25 mg||*|
|Organic Spirulina||20 mg||*|
|Rosemary [leaf] Essential Oil||2 mg||*|
|Lutein (Esters)||1,000 mcg||*|
|Lycopene (from Tomato Extract)||500 mcg||*|
|Gentle Digestive Support|
|Protease (664 HUT*), Amylase (226 DU*), Lipase (2 FIP*),
Cellulase (3 CU*), Betaine HCI (20 mg*)
|ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans)||25,000,000 CFU||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
Posted by 4933013790561900354 on Apr 08, 2016
I like the product because it is Food-Based.
Posted by Reviewer2347061 on Apr 04, 2016
Love the fact that it's just one pill a day
Posted by Reviewer2305362 on Oct 17, 2012
Excellent multi for active seniors. Has all the needed stuff
Posted by Reviewer1753385 on Sep 22, 2012
We are both in good health, but this vitamin is true to its slogan "Feel the difference." A large tablet for some to swallow, but it can be easily cut in two. Buy it and try it if you're not 100% with what you've been taking.