Rainbow Light, Just Once, Active Adult 50+, Food-Based Multivitamin, 90 Tablets
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- #1 Natural Multivitamin Brand
- New Look, Same Formula!
- Formerly Active Senior
- Food-Based Multivitamin
- Protects Heart, Bone, Brain, Eye & Immune Health
- Boost Energy Levels & Provides Anti-Aging Defense
- Easy to Digest with Probiotics & Enzymes
- Gluten Free- Iron Free
- Dietary Supplement
Just one tablet daily delivers food-based nutrition specifically for active, maturing bodies.
Our Active Adult 50+ formula supports your choice to stay energetic, sharp & healthy as you age- delivering research-based, age specific levels of key nutrients compatible with many prescription medications.
- Bone, heart, brain, eye, sexual & immune health- Complete range of vitamins & minerals • lutein • lycopene • No iron
- Energy, normal healthy blood sugar & stress management -Nourish Vitality Blend • B complex • chromium • magnesium
- Cellular protection & anti-aging defense- Antioxidants • whole foods • organic spirulina
- Easy to digest: can be taken on an empty stomach
For pure and potent protection, take one tablet per day, with or between meals.
(Natural mineral or vegetable source): cellulose, modified cellulose, stearic acid, silica. Coating: Vegetable food glaze (dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, carboxy methyl cellulose, sodium citrate).
Free of: gluten, wheat, milk/dairy, nuts, eggs, fish, shellfish, yeast, sugar, artificial additives.
Contains no iron, PABA, vitamin K, iodine or copper.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Serving per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene, Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin B-1 (as Thiamin Mononitrate)||10 mg||667%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||10 mg||588%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||30 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||15 mg||750%|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||200 mcg||3,333%|
|Vitamin B-5 (as Pantothenic Acid)||20 mg||200%|
|Calcium (as Carbonate)||200 mg||20%|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||100 mg||25%|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Amino Acid Chelate, Selenomethionine)||200 mcg||286%|
|Manganese (as Citrate)||2 mg||100%|
|Chromium (as Amino Nicotinate)||200 mcg||167%|
|Molybdenum (as Amino Acid Chelate)||100 mcg||133%|
|Potassium (as Citrate)||10 mg||<1%|
|Lemon Bioflavonoid Complex||25 mg||*|
|Choline (as Bitartrate)||30 mg||*|
|Boron (as Glycinate)||1 mg||*|
|Nourishing Vitality Blend||45 mg||*|
|4:1 Vegetable Juice Extract (equivalent to 100 mg vegetable powder) Kale, Spinach, Dandelion, Greens, Beet||25 mg||*|
|Organic Spirulina||20 mg||*|
|Rosemary [leaf] Essential Oil||2 mg||*|
|Lutein (Esters)||1,000 mcg||*|
|Lycopene (from Tomato Extract)||500 mcg||*|
|Gentle Digestive Support|
|Protease (664 HUT*), Amylase (226 DU*), Lipase (2 FIP*),
Cellulase (3 CU*), Betaine HCI (20 mg*)
|ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans)||25,000,000 CFU||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2595069 on Nov 29, 2008
Rainbow Light is recommended by my Naturopathic doctor.
Was this review helpful to you?
4 people found the following review helpful
Posted by Reviewer1086973 on Apr 08, 2008
minimum side effects. hard pill to swallow.
Excellent for my mom
Posted by Reviewer3180845 on Apr 05, 2010
This product is excellent for my mom, who is 83. I have a lot of trouble getting her to take her meds, let alone vitamins. So the once a day is perfect for her. Carol Sue Tracy
Recommendation was great~!
Posted by Reviewer1897090 on Oct 16, 2010
An excellent all natural food based multivitamin, which my daughter recommended. It is so much better than those over the counter vitamins.