Rainbow Light, Just Once Naturals, Food-Based C-1000, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)16 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: RLT-10912
- UPC Code: 021888109128
- Package Quantity: 90 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.38 x 2.38 x 4.38 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
Feel the Difference
- Potent & Science-Safe
- Gentle on the Stomach
- Guaranteed 100% Natural
- Dietary Supplement
Potent & Science-Safe Vitamin C System with Natural Cofactors
Our Food-Based C-1000™ formula is a holistic, whole body vitamin C system that supports healthy immune function and provides antioxidant protection - in the convenience of just one tablet a day.
- Potent & Science-Safe - with a high potency of vitamin C, an important antioxidant backed by medical research. It features antioxidant rich fruit and vegetable extracts that naturally supply vitamin C cofactors and citrus bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids naturally occur with vitamin C and may enhance its activity in certain tissues.
- Gentle on the stomach - with whole foods to aid digestion, especially important with vitamin C supplementation, which can cause mild stomach upset for some.
- Guaranteed 100% Natural - free of artificial colors, flavorings and preservatives often found in vitamin products.
1 tablet daily, with or between meals or more if desired.
Natural mineral or vegetable source cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), modified cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate. Coating: vegetable food glaze.
Contains soy lecithin in vegetable glaze.
Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten, or yeast. VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|One Tablet Provides||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1667%|
|Antioxidant Botanical Support|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||50 mg||*|
|Whole Food Blend (Orange, Guava, Broccoli)||40 mg||*|
|4:1 Antioxidant Fruit Blend (equivalent to 60 mg herbal powder) Elderberry, Bilberry, Blueberry, Grape, Rose Hip, Acerola, Cranberry||15 mg||*|
|Organic Spirulina||10 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Excellent product. Especially for sensitive stomachs.
I can't imagine winter time without my Food Based C 1000. It does not upset my stomach and seems to help my immune system immensely!