Rainbow Light, Just Once Naturals, Food-Based C-1000, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Feel the Difference
- Potent & Science-Safe
- Gentle on the Stomach
- Guaranteed 100% Natural
- Dietary Supplement
Potent & Science-Safe Vitamin C System with Natural Cofactors
Our Food-Based C-1000™ formula is a holistic, whole body vitamin C system that supports healthy immune function and provides antioxidant protection - in the convenience of just one tablet a day.
- Potent & Science-Safe - with a high potency of vitamin C, an important antioxidant backed by medical research. It features antioxidant rich fruit and vegetable extracts that naturally supply vitamin C cofactors and citrus bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids naturally occur with vitamin C and may enhance its activity in certain tissues.
- Gentle on the stomach - with whole foods to aid digestion, especially important with vitamin C supplementation, which can cause mild stomach upset for some.
- Guaranteed 100% Natural - free of artificial colors, flavorings and preservatives often found in vitamin products.
1 tablet daily, with or between meals or more if desired.
Natural mineral or vegetable source cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), modified cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate. Coating: vegetable food glaze.
Contains soy lecithin in vegetable glaze.
Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten, or yeast. VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|One Tablet Provides||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1,000 mg||1667%|
|Antioxidant Botanical Support|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||50 mg||*|
|Whole Food Blend (Orange, Guava, Broccoli)||40 mg||*|
|4:1 Antioxidant Fruit Blend (equivalent to 60 mg herbal powder) Elderberry, Bilberry, Blueberry, Grape, Rose Hip, Acerola, Cranberry||15 mg||*|
|Organic Spirulina||10 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
I can't imagine winter time without my Food Based C 1000. It does not upset my stomach and seems to help my immune system immensely!
Soy Coating, blah
Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012
I used this product for probably 8 years and then they put a soy coating on it to make it easier to swallow. I am allergic to soy and so I became very annoyed at this move by Rainbow Light. Not the best move by a natural health company in my opinion.
Shae in Florida
Posted by Reviewer1000109 on Feb 16, 2010
This works! Glass of orange juice and take one of these pills, when you feel a cold coming on, and its gone. Sometimes one zinc and go to bed. Does not bother my stomach. Thank you!
Posted by Reviewer3095414 on Jan 21, 2010
These are a little big, but they are great. I recommend taking them with orange juice. Big pills go down better with a thicker liquid. I can take them on an empty stomach. They are very tolerable and they keep my healthy. Now that I've found a good form of C at a good price, I will keep ordering.
Posted by Reviewer1050784 on Dec 30, 2009
good supplement for extra C to prevent cold and flu and aid in healing after surgery or tooth extraction