Rainbow Light, ProbioActive, Food-Based Formula, 90 Rapid Release Capsules
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- #1 Trusted Natural Vitamin Brand
- New Look, Same Formula
- Clinically-Researched Probiotic
- Promotes Digestive and Immune Health
- Helps Occasional, Gas, Constipation & Diarrhea
- Delivers Stomach-Soothing Botanicals
- Dietary Supplement
Features a unique, shelf-stable, vegan probiotic strain backed by 80 years of scientific research.
Probiotics are “good bacteria” that naturally live in your digestive tract, and probiotic replenishment is important for digestive balance & overall wellness. Our clinically researched strain is active at lower amounts and the probiotic of choice in many clinical applications. Fortified with prebiotics, plus soothing digestive herbs.
- Promotes digestive, colon and immune health: ProbioActive probiotics, inulin, larch arabinogalactan
- Helps ease occasional constipation, indigestion, gas & bloating: Soothing botanical digestive blend, probioActive probiotics.
- Stomach soothing botanicals: Soothing botanical digestive blend
Take 1 rapid-release capsule with or before meals or may be sprinkled on food immediately prior to consumption.
Vegan. Contains No: wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish.
Rice flour, silica, non-GMO. Capsule: hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose.
No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, sugar, yeast or sweeteners.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medical of have a medical condition.
No refrigeration required. Our shelf-stable probiotics are protected by a natural coating that can survive manufacturing, shipping and stomach acid to reach the digestive tract in sufficient numbers to thrive, promoting digestive and immune health.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Serving per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Bacillus Coagulans||1 Billion CFU||*|
|Growth-Promoting Prebiotic Support||50 mg||*|
|Larch arabinogalactin||25 mg||*|
|Soothing Botanical Digestive Support
(equivalent to 985 mg of herbal powder)
|Ginger [rhizome] Fresh Juice 10:1 Extract||20 mg||*|
|Fennel [seed] powder||20 mg||*|
|Turmeric 50:1 Extract||15 mg||*|
|Peppermint [leaf] powder||15 mg||*|
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|
I took the recommended dosage of 3 a day at mealtimes, but noticed that it makes me bloated. I reduced to once a day and it seems to work very well. The recommended dosage is actually 1 billion cells a day, and this one delivers straight to the gut! So no need to take more if you feel well. With other cheaper brands, i had to take 3-4 a day, but i prefer to take only once.
I am very pleased with this product. One a day dose, very effective, veggie friendly, and great ingredients.
Good value for money
Posted by 5432224756990642894 on Jun 10, 2016
My tummy feels good and they are as effective as the refrigerated probiotics.
Helped a lot
Posted by 5626741795769359328 on Mar 27, 2016
Seems to be working well. Feeling better!
no benefits on my system
Posted by 5128264349696867762 on Oct 12, 2015
i bought it for the Lactobacillus sporogenes but it didnt work out for me although this strain usually works on my system better than normal probiotics since it is tougher than other strains but no didnt get any benefit :(
Very low probiotic
Posted by 5705862503528329393 on Dec 02, 2014
1B is less than recomended per day.