Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Chocolate, 11 oz (318 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Organic Spirulina
- Energizing Herbs
- Vegan Guard
- 14 Grams Brown Rice Protein
- Fiber Complex & Green Foods
- No Soy, Gluten, Dairy or Added Sugar
- Allergen SafeGuard No Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Nuts, Fish/Shellfish
- Dietary Supplement
High-Protein, Low-Fat and Low-Carb Vegan Shake with No Soy, Dairy or Added Sugar—Gluten Free
Mixes instantly with your favorite beverage for an immediate protein boost to energize your day in delicious chocolate flavor.
- 14 grams Brown Rice Protein - an easy-to-digest, high-quality, gluten-free source of vegan protein providing a complete amino acid profile. Brown rice protein is less processed and may contain more nutrients than white rice
- Energizing Herbs - promote increased energy, stamina, mental alertness and performance with safe, stimulant-free adaptogenic herbs such as eleuthero and American ginseng.
- 200 mg Organic Spirulina - plus nourishing vegetable juice concentrates, provides whole food nutrition and fuel for natural energy.
- Fiber Complex- featuring 3 grams of fiber per serving to support regularity and heart health.
- Comprehensive Digestive Support - broad-spectrum plant-source enzymes, including bromelain, support daily digestive health and help break down protein for optimal assimilation and noticeable energy release with no stomach upset or bloating.
Measure one scoop into a glass and add 8 oz of water, juice or your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk beverage. Shake pouch well before each use. Mixes instantly in a shaker cup or blender. For a delicious smoothie, add yogurt, fresh fruit and ice.
Cocoa powder, chocolate powder, custard vanilla flavor.
Guarantee: 100% natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products.
Contains no sugar or lactose.
VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Allergen SafeGuard - Free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish.
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (22.7 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 14|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||9%|
|Protein (from 100% brown rice concentrate)||14 g||28%|
|Green Food & Fiber Complex
Organic Spirulina, Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Greens, Beet Juice, Guar Gum, Xanthan Gum
|Energizing Herbal Blend
(equivalent to 402 mg of herbal powder) Eleuthero [root] 15:1 Extract, American Ginseng [root] 1.5:1 Extract, Rhodiola [root] 2:1 Extract, Ashwagandha [root] 2:1 Extract, Eleuthero [root] Powder, Rehmannia [root]
|Comprehensive Digestive Support||71 mg||*|
|Ginger [rhizome]||13 mg||*|
|Citrus [peel]||8 mg||*|
|Rosemary [leaf] Essential Oil||130 mcg||*|
|Stevia [leaf] extract||80 mg||*|
|† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile Per Serving:|
|Isoleucine **||642 mg|
|Leucine **||1,170 mg|
|Lysine **||397 mg|
|Methionine **||409 mg|
|Phenylalanine **||781 mg|
|Threonine **||524 mg|
|Tryptophan **||203 mg|
|Valine **||849 mg|
|** Essential Amino Acids|
I live on this product. I find the chocolate flavor is better than most. Best of all -- no added sugar, it is lightly sweetened with stevia. I do mix and drink it with water only at the office. Over time I've discovered that I like it better when blended with ice. I add cinnamon flavor flax oil, half a banana, and decaf espresso powder for my daily morning shake. I call it my daily dose of chocolate. A half serving in a little office water cooler cup kills 3pm cravings.
I started using this 3 days/week for breakfast. I don't understand why, but I don't get hungry and could probably skip lunch altogether. I just mix it with about a pint of milk and chug it down. I feel better during the days I use it and am actually starting to use it more as a meal replacement. Oh, I don't get those after meal "burps" with this one like I do with some of the other protein drinks.
Extreme poor design
Posted by 5740104217663666971 on May 24, 2016
Poor zip design, cannot keep the materials fresh. In addition the plastic spoon inside should be separately attached. Extremely poor design of the product.
Posted by 5657817940877678384 on Jun 26, 2014
This is quite a nice tasting shake. I tend to make my protein shake quite strong and I get long-lasting energy! Would buy again!
Posted by VioRiven on Apr 05, 2014
Works great in my nutribullet with my fruits and veggies. I don't notice the taste being any different. It's a keeper!
Posted by glutenfreegirl on Feb 22, 2014
Ingredients are healthy. I wonder though where the rice is made because it's not organic.
Posted by 4936771436243153691 on Dec 14, 2012
Perfect protein powder! It has such a healthy content, and it tastes so good too. I use it in my hot chocolate, in my home made marsipan and in chocolate cakes. Basically it adds a flavour to all chocolate-products that is more mild and rich than cocoa-powder.