Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Creamy Vanilla, 10.7 oz (305 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Organic Spirulina
- Energizing Herbs
- Vegan Guard
- 14 Grams Brown Rice Protein
- Green Food & Fiber Complex
- No Soy, Gluten, Dairy or Added Sugar
- Allergen SafeGuard No Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Nuts, Fish/Shellfish
- Dietary Supplement
High-Protein, Low-Fat and Low-Carb Vegan Shake with No Soy, Dairy or Added Sugar—Gluten Free
Mixes instantly with your favorite beverage for an immediate protein boost to energize your day.
- 14 grams Brown Rice Protein - Non allergenic brown rice is an easy-to-digest, high-quality, gluten-free source of vegan protein providing a complete amino acid profile. Brown rice protein is less processed and may contain more nutrients than white rice
- Energizing Herbs - promote increased energy, stamina, mental alertness and performance with safe, stimulant-free adaptogenic herbs such as eleuthero and American ginseng.
- 200 mg Organic Spirulina - plus nourishing vegetable juice concentrates, providing whole food nutrition and fuel for natural energy.
- High Fiber - featuring 3 grams of fiber per serving to support regularity and heart health.
- Comprehensive Digestive Support - broad-spectrum plant-source enzymes, including bromelain, break down protein for optimal assimilation and noticeable energy release with no stomach upset or bloating.
Any time of day, measure one scoop into a glass and add 8 oz of water, juice or your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk beverage. Shake pouch well before each use. Mixes instantly in a shaker cup or blender. For a delicious smoothie, add yogurt, fresh fruit and ice.
Custard vanilla flavor (natural).
Guarantee: 100% natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no added sugar or lactose.
VeganGuard - screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Allergen SafeGuard - Free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish.
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (20.3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||<1 g||2% †|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2% †|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12% †|
|Protein (from brown rice concentrate)||14 g||28%|
| Green Food & Fiber Complex
Organic Spirulina Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Greens, Beet Juice Guar Gum
|Energizing Herbal Blend
(equivalent to 402 mg of herbal powder) Eleuthero [root] 15:1 Extract, American Ginseng [root] 1.5:1 Extract, Rhodiola [root] 2:1 Extract, Ashwagandha [root] 2:1 Extract, Eleuthero [root] Powder, Rehmannia [root]
|Comprehensive Digestive Support||96 mg||*|
|Ginger [rhizome]||13 mg||*|
|Citrus [peel]||8 mg||*|
|Rosemary [leaf] Essential Oil||130 mcg||*|
|Stevia [leaf] extract||70 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile:|
|Isoleucine **||568 mg|
|Leucine **||1,020 mg|
|Lysine **||340 mg|
|Methionine **||348 mg|
|Phenylalanine **||661 mg|
|Threonine **||448 mg|
|Valine **||773 mg|
|** Essential Amino Acids|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My doctor of oriental medicine recommended that I add a protein supplement to my diet. I tried a whey product which tasted awful and gave me stomach cramps and bloating. Then I tried a rice supplement which also didn't taste very good. Then I tried the Rainbow Light Product. It is wonderful! I'm a picky eater and needed something that tasted more like the junk food I'm eliminating. This is it! I drink a shake made with juice every morning. I enjoy it and I'm also feeling a whole lot better. It's even getting easier to give up grains and sugars.
IHerb, I find this product to be helpful in many areas. 1. With the helpful effect on chronic fatigue. It increases my energy by about 50%. 2. Depression: It's bulging with Amino Acid's that alleviate the effects of depression. 3. Mental clarity: foggy thinking, is what I tend to term it. RL eases this condition and makes it easier for me to recall and retain information much more accurately.
not a fav
Posted by 4881425676749554126 on Apr 07, 2016
i think its formula sounds good but it is way too sweet for me. For that reason next order i will need to find an alternative plant based protein powder.
Posted by 4643581936237094779 on Jul 13, 2014
The texture is a bit chalky, but it tastes quite fine.
Posted by 5657817940877678384 on Jun 26, 2014
I love this protein shake......it's the first time I have bought vanilla - or even tried vanilla! Really nice with added berries!
Go0d after gym
Posted by Reviewer1200482 on Apr 26, 2014
I'm 55 y.o. Try to find safe protein for me. I hope it will be good after morning gym.