- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Rainbow Light, Protein Energizer, Creamy Vanilla, 10.7 oz (305 g)100 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
0.83 lbs (0.38 kg)
- Product Code: RLT-41001
- UPC Code: 021888410019
- Package Quantity: 10.7 oz (305 g)
- Dimensions: 2 x 5.4 x 7.5 in, 0.7 lbs (0.32 kg)
Combo Discount: -$12.00
- Organic Spirulina
- Energizing Herbs
- Vegan Guard
- 14 Grams Brown Rice Protein
- Green Food & Fiber Complex
- No Soy, Gluten, Dairy or Added Sugar
- Allergen SafeGuard No Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Eggs, Soy, Nuts, Fish/Shellfish
- Dietary Supplement
High-Protein, Low-Fat and Low-Carb Vegan Shake with No Soy, Dairy or Added Sugar—Gluten Free
Mixes instantly with your favorite beverage for an immediate protein boost to energize your day.
- 14 grams Brown Rice Protein - Non allergenic brown rice is an easy-to-digest, high-quality, gluten-free source of vegan protein providing a complete amino acid profile. Brown rice protein is less processed and may contain more nutrients than white rice
- Energizing Herbs - promote increased energy, stamina, mental alertness and performance with safe, stimulant-free adaptogenic herbs such as eleuthero and American ginseng.
- 200 mg Organic Spirulina - plus nourishing vegetable juice concentrates, providing whole food nutrition and fuel for natural energy.
- High Fiber - featuring 3 grams of fiber per serving to support regularity and heart health.
- Comprehensive Digestive Support - broad-spectrum plant-source enzymes, including bromelain, break down protein for optimal assimilation and noticeable energy release with no stomach upset or bloating.
Any time of day, measure one scoop into a glass and add 8 oz of water, juice or your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk beverage. Shake pouch well before each use. Mixes instantly in a shaker cup or blender. For a delicious smoothie, add yogurt, fresh fruit and ice.
Custard vanilla flavor (natural).
Guarantee: 100% natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no added sugar or lactose.
VeganGuard - screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Allergen SafeGuard - Free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish.
Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Keep out of reach of children. Consult a health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, lactating, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (20.3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||<1 g||2% †|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2% †|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12% †|
|Protein (from brown rice concentrate)||14 g||28%|
| Green Food & Fiber Complex
Organic Spirulina Kale, Spinach, Dandelion Greens, Beet Juice Guar Gum
|Energizing Herbal Blend
(equivalent to 402 mg of herbal powder) Eleuthero [root] 15:1 Extract, American Ginseng [root] 1.5:1 Extract, Rhodiola [root] 2:1 Extract, Ashwagandha [root] 2:1 Extract, Eleuthero [root] Powder, Rehmannia [root]
|Comprehensive Digestive Support||96 mg||*|
|Ginger [rhizome]||13 mg||*|
|Citrus [peel]||8 mg||*|
|Rosemary [leaf] Essential Oil||130 mcg||*|
|Stevia [leaf] extract||70 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established.
† Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile:|
|Isoleucine **||568 mg|
|Leucine **||1,020 mg|
|Lysine **||340 mg|
|Methionine **||348 mg|
|Phenylalanine **||661 mg|
|Threonine **||448 mg|
|Valine **||773 mg|
|** Essential Amino Acids|
iHerb Customer Reviews
My doctor of oriental medicine recommended that I add a protein supplement to my diet. I tried a whey product which tasted awful and gave me stomach cramps and bloating. Then I tried a rice supplement which also didn't taste very good. Then I tried the Rainbow Light Product. It is wonderful! I'm a picky eater and needed something that tasted more like the junk food I'm eliminating. This is it! I drink a shake made with juice every morning. I enjoy it and I'm also feeling a whole lot better. It's even getting easier to give up grains and sugars.
IHerb, I find this product to be helpful in many areas. 1. With the helpful effect on chronic fatigue. It increases my energy by about 50%. 2. Depression: It's bulging with Amino Acid's that alleviate the effects of depression. 3. Mental clarity: foggy thinking, is what I tend to term it. RL eases this condition and makes it easier for me to recall and retain information much more accurately.