Categories Vitamins Vitamin C
Categories Health Topics Colds, Flu & Viral
Categories Health Topics Immune Support
Rainbow Light, Super C, Buffered Vitamin C Powder, Food-Based Formula, 4 oz (113.4 g)
Priced together: $15.84 Priced separately: $17.84
- Bio-Balanced Systems
- Powerful Antioxidant Formula
- Protective Phyto-Nutrients
- Gentle on the Stomach
- Allergen SafeGuard
- Dietary Supplement
- Food Based, Potent, Antioxidant
100% Buffered Vitamin C Formula-1,000 mg Per Easy-to-Digest Serving!
Rainbow Light's great tasting, sugar-free Super C powder delivers 100% buffered vitamin C in a base of protective phyto-nutrient foods.
- A High-Potency Formula with 1,000 mg of vitamin C and 100 mg of calcium per serving. Vitamin C supports normal immunity, skin and connective tissue health.
- Phyto-Nutrient Protection-from antioxidant botanicals that enhance C's activity, such as grape, cranberry and red cabbage.
- Gentle-on-the-Stomach Support featuring the buffered calcium ascorbate form of vitamin C, to ensure no stomach upset.
One half teaspoon, one to two times daily, mixed with water or juice, with or between meals.
Natural grape juice crystals, natural lemon juice crystals, citric acid.
Guarantee: 100% Natural - Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar or lactose.
VeganGuard screened for vegans to be free of animal products.
Allergen Safe Guard: Free of gluten, yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, fish/shellfish and wheat
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp (1.7 g)|
|Servings Per Container: approximately 66|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate)||1,000 mg||1,667%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Ascorbate)||100 mg||10%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex||50 mg||*|
|Cranberry Juice Concentrate||25 mg||*|
|Grape [skin] 10:1 Extract (equivalent to 250 mg of fruit powder)||25 mg||*|
|Red Cabbage Extract||10 mg||*|
|Lemon [peel]||25 mg||*|
|Orange [peel]||25 mg||*|
|4:1 Antioxidant Fruit Blend (equivalent to 50 mg of
Elderberry, Blueberry, Grape, Rose Hip, Acerola, Cranberry, Bilberry
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|