Rainbow Light, Ultra Gram "C", 1,000 mg Buffered Vitamin C, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)9 Reviews
1.19 lbs (0.54 kg)
- Product Code: RLT-10042
- UPC Code: 021888100422
- Package Quantity: 180 Tablets
- Dimensions: 2.88 x 2.88 x 5.45 in, 1.01 lbs (0.46 kg)
- Food Based
- 100% Buffered with Mineral Ascorbates
- Electrolyte Replenishment
- Gentle on the Stomach
- Dietary Supplement
100% Buffered, High-Potency Vitamin C System in an Easy Swallow Tablet
Rainbow Light's Ultra-Gram "C" formula delivers 100% buffered vitamin C designed to be gentle on your stomach and easier to absorb with:
- High-Potency Vitamin C-featuring 1,000 mg per tablet, plus citrus bioflavonoids, rutin and hesperidin-important cofactors that may enhance the activity of vitamin C.
- 6 Minerals Ascorbates-Non-acidic mineral forms for a formula that is exceptionally gentle on the stomach. These essential minerals provide additional nutritional support and help replace electrolytes depleted through exercise and stress.
- A Nourishing Food Base-to support digestion, absorption and overall vitality.
1 tablet daily, with or between meals or as desired.
Natural mineral or vegetable source cellulose, modified starch, silica, vegetable stearine, magnesium stearate.
Coating: vegetable food glaze.
Contains soy lecithin in vegetable glaze.
Guarantee: 100% Natural-Free of artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and other objectionable additives often found in vitamin products. Contains no sugar, lactose, wheat, gluten or yeast.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (from Mineral Ascorbates)||1000 mg||1667%|
|Calcium (as Ascorbate)||68 mg||7%|
|Magnesium (as Ascorbate)||46 mg||11%|
|Zinc (as Ascorbate)||2.5 mg||17%|
|Copper (as Ascorbate)||382 mcg||19%|
|Manganese (as Ascorbate)||1 mg||50%|
|Potassium (as Ascorbate)||27 mg||<1%|
|Cofactor Absorption Complex|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||100 mg||*|
|Rose Hips||15 mg||*|
|Bee Pollen||50 mg||*|
|Sea Vegetable Complex (Bladderwrack, Nori, Wakame)||38 mg||*|
|* Daily Value (DV) not established|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Product is good. Just TOO LARGE! Slightly larger than other large tablets and edges are not rounded, hard to swallow! Too bad, love Rainbow Light quality.
I've used Rainbow Light products for years, and Ultra Gram C continues to be my vitamin C of choice.