Rainbow Light, Sunny Gummies Vitamin D3, Yummy Lemon Flavor, 1,000 IU, 100 Gummies
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- New Look, Same Formula!
- #1 Natural Vitamin D Gummy Brand
- High Potency
- Protects Immune System Helath
- Promotes Strong Bones, Teeth & Muscles
- Easily Absorbed Vitamin D3
- Dietary Fiber
A yummy lemon gummy drop of vitamin D that's so tasty, you'll look forward to taking it daily! Vitamin D is essential to nearly every cell, organ and system of the body, from the bones and muscles to the immune system, brain and heart. Yet many adults don't get enough vitamin D from sunshine or diet alone. As a result, experts recommend supplementing with 1,000 IU or more of vitamin D daily.
- Protects immune system health
- Promotes strong bones, teeth & muscles
- Supports cardiovascular, colon, breast and prostate health
- Made with natural flavors and colors - Natural lemon flavor • Natural color (curcumin)
- No artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
Chew 1 gummy per day, with or between meals.
Glucose syrup, organic cane sugar, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, tartaric acid, glazing agent (vegetable oil, beeswax), natural flavor (lemon), natural color (curcurmin).
Contains No: wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, soy, peanuts, eggs, fish, shellfish.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 gummy drop|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrates||3 g||2%†|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||1,000 IU||250%|
|*Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I love the serving size! Most of the vitamins My family and I usually take 2 vitamins day for others, and I was happily surprised that in this vitamin, they pack everything into one gummy. I wish I could take 2 though; they are just so delicious! The lemony flavour is great, but it's not too lemony. Overall, I am very happy with this product, and will DEFINITELY be getting this in the future!
I like these
Posted by 5239872796889848794 on Jan 19, 2017
They don't taste too processed and the sugary like coating on the outside doesn't remind me i'm taking a vitamin.
TASTES SO GOOD
Posted by 4811276589294763270 on Jan 18, 2017
Best vitamins ever. I never take pills on time, this one I never forget to take... eat. It's really that good. That being said, a higher vitamin D level maybe around 2000 IU would have been great. Apparently research says 1000 IU isn't really enough to offset terrible vitamin D levels like mine - they're supposed to be 30ng/ml in the blood, my levels are 4ng/ml. I'm thinking of taking two per day.
Posted by 5619760772866349519 on Jan 11, 2017
Some people said it is sour! I don't like sour food, but this one is for sour! great taste
sour...but not bad
Posted by 4825447797725103337 on May 12, 2016
orange is better but it is also not bad