Rainbow Research, Aloe-Oatmeal Bar, 4.2 oz
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Coconut Oil Base with Aloe Vera, Oatmeal, Bran, Lecithin, Vitamin E, and Natural Lemon Oil
New coconut oil base contains natural, nourishing ingredients for all skin types. Use regularly for a naturally cleansed and refined look. Aloe vera has been chosen for its soothing and moisturizing qualities. Oatmeal and Bran for gentle cleansing, Lecithin and Vitamin E for conditioning. Lemon Oil for Fragrance.
- No tested on animals
Our products do not contain mineral oil, animal protein, artificial color or artificial fragrance
iHerb Customer Reviews
This soap creates good lather. It rinses cleaner than any other soap I've used. It has a nice, subtle lemony sent. I will continue to buy it.
This is the best soap I've ever used. It lathers very well and has a light lemon scent. I'll be buying more.
Been using it for years...
Posted by 5288876260140736311 on Jun 12, 2014
My local grocer stopped carrying this product. I've used it for a long time. It seems to be very effective and gentle. Great quality control, the consistency has never changed and it lasts longer than I thought it would. Great value.. I REALLY like this soap for my face and will buy lots more as I need it.
Perfect soap from Rainbow Research
Posted by 5045988151849143509 on Feb 09, 2014
This is my current favourite soap. It's very creamy, fits in my hands easily. Lots of suds and rinses clean. I love the lemon-fresh scent. Just a perfect soap and very reasonably priced.
Neither moisturing nor drying
Posted by vainpot on Jan 22, 2013
I feel "cleaned" after using it but didn't feel moisturising with it either.
Posted by Reviewer2674846 on May 07, 2010
ok. does not give grate moisture.