Rainshow'r, CQ-1000, Dechlorinating Shower Filter, 1 Water Filter
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Model 3: Filter not equipped with Shower Head
- Fits Most Standard Plumbing and Shower Heads (not included)
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.
- For an Energized Shower Experience
- Converts Chlorine into a harmless soluble chloride
- Crystalline quartz for energy enhanced shower "feel" and better lathering
- High quality name-brand shower heads come standard. We feature Whedon fixed-action shower heads and Amcor massage heads. No head models are also available
- Works wonderfully with hand-held shower kits
- Polyester filter element enhances cartridge performance through sediment removal
- Installs in minutes - no special tools or professional help required
- Easy to replace filter cartridges lasts 6-7 months. It just takes seconds to assure continual chlorine removal
The CQ-1000NH is also available with name brand shower heads such as the:
Highest Rated—Whedon chrome plated fixed action Designer head
Internationally Recognized—Amcor Massage head with spray, massage and pause position in white and chrome
Hand-Held shower kits in white or chrome by Whedon or Amcor
Rainshow'r uses a number of shower heads, Hand-Held kits and water control devices. These are water delivery mechanisms only. They are not performance tested or certified by NSF. Only the filter is certified.
Stop Showering in Chlorine!
- Healthier, younger looking skin
- Softer, more manageable hair
- Reduces fading of color treated-hair
- Relief from dry skin and scalp
- Improved lathering and sudsing
- Great for those with Chlorine sensitivity
Free Chlorine is One of the Most Toxic Elements Found in Nature
Studies show that for better health chlorine should be removed from our drinking water. Shouldn't you apply the same health standards to your shower water?
The Rainshow'r dechlorinating shower filter removes 90% or more of free chlorine for a healthier shower. Your skin feels better and looks younger; hair becomes more manageable. Even color-treated hair shows reduced fading and discoloration.
Improve your shower experience today... with Rainshow'r.
While testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions actual performance may vary.
The Filter housing is covered by a one-year warranty, while the filter cartridge is warranted for 90 days from date of purchase.
Specially-Formulated Bacteriostatic KDF Media
better chlorine removal than standard KDF formula
Pop-In, Replaceable Cartridge
easy to replace, no backflushing
Fine Stainless Steel Screen
special screen retains media without reducing flow rate
Built-In Jet Dispersal
improves water flow-through
reduces clogging and extends media performance
for energy-enhanced shower "feel" and better lathering
RCCQ-A and RCCQ-PC
Rate Capacity: 25,000 gallons
iHerb Customer Reviews
This filter certainly does not last 15-18 months, this is outright wrong. In fact I checked the other day the manufacturer's instruction for the replacement cartridge and it says replace the cartridge every 6-7 months, whereas the instruction on the filter itself said to replace it every year. Maybe it will last 15-18 months if you replace the cartridges at least twice during this time, but outs didn't even last 8 months. We marked the start of the year per the instructions planning to replace it in a year, however after nearly 8 months of use the casing broke apart, perhaps from the mineral build-up, and the broken off piece fell on my foot in the middle of taking a shower. It was very painful, and the casing is completely unusable now. I think these things really need to be made sturdier. Now I am stuck with an extra cartridge, which I bought in advance for the future. I wouldn't buy this filter again, but I think I'll have to buy it once again, because I need to use this extra cartridge. But this time I'll replace the cartridge maybe after 4-5 months of use to make sure this thing doesn't fall on somebody's feet again. I do not expect the casing to last much longer than that anyway. In terms of water quality, I did not notice much difference, especially for the lathering. I hope it does filter out chlorine. The water smells the same with and without this filter. In fact a simple KDF shower filter bought at a local hardware store seems to do a bit better, and is made of metal, so I'd much rather stay with that one.
Our water was hard, chlorinated and very drying to the skin. We have used Rainshow'r in the past and were very happy with its results so we re-ordered this item from iHerb. Now that its installed we are once again very happy with the results of this filter, it makes the hair softer and the skin is not dried out or itchy. Another bonus...it does not strip hair of its color. It was our first time ordering from iHerb. The shipping time was minimal and order was complete as requested. Overall very happy with the purchase and will order again.
Posted by 4914692121646171046 on Jan 19, 2015
I can see the effects on my skin already. My skin is soft and so is my hair. I have hard water in my neighborhood and it really helps a lot.
Posted by 5268891068922179000 on Nov 02, 2014
Posted by Reviewer1889942 on Nov 29, 2013
Easy to install. Affordable because of replacement parts like this one. High quality, lasts and lasts. Great company.
Posted by 5307831112610833522 on Oct 30, 2013
Having suffered from severe itchy dermatitis for the first time in my life due to the high limescale and chlorine deposits in the area i have moved to, i decided to buy a shower filter. The Rainshowr filter was easy to install and within days of using it my symptoms eased immensely . A great product !