Rainshow'r, The New Century, Dechlorinating Shower Filter, 1 Filter
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Best in Style & Technology
- The New Century by Rainshow'r Attaches to Standard Plumbing and Shower Heads.
- Healthier, Younger Looking Skin
- Softer, More Manageable Hair
- Reduces Fading of Color-Treated Hair
- Relief from Dry Skin and Scalp
- Improved Lathering and Sudsing
- Great for Those With Chlorine sensitivity
- 18 oz of KDF-55 Largest Shower Filter
- This Unit May Come Equipped with the Bernoulli Shower Head
- Water Quality - Tested and Certified Under Industry Standards
One of the Most Toxic Elements Found in Nature
Studies show that for better health chlorine should be removed from our drinking water. Shouldn't you apply the same health standards to your shower water?
The Rainshow'r dechlorinating shower filter removes 90% or more of free chlorine for a healthier shower. Your skin feels better and looks younger; hair becomes more manageable. Even color-treated hair shows reduced fading and discoloration.
Improve your shower experience today... with Rainshow'r.
- Converts Chlorine into a harmless soluble chloride through a KDF filament.
- Crystalline quartz for energy enhanced shower "feel" and better lathering.
- Installs in minutes - no special tools or professional help required.
New Century (NC-7) Tested and Certified by the according to NSF/ANSI 177 for the Reduction of Free Available Chlorine.
Installation instructions enclosed.
iHerb Customer Reviews
The chlorine smell emanating from my showerhead was really stressing me out. Not just emotionally (worrying about chlorine in the water... yuck!) but it was stressing out my skin and hair too. Well, I discovered this shower filter, and I am SO glad I made the investment. No longer do we feel like we're showering in a swimming pool, and my skin and hair are much tamer and less dried out. I just wish that this filter would work as long as the company claims. My first unit seemed to die within a few months, so I contacted the people at Rainshow'r. I sent them a nice email asking what I could do to make my filter last longer, and within a day, I actually got a *phone call* from the owner/inventor of these products! He was very nice and explained how they worked, etc. He also said that my filter SHOULD still be functional, and then he sent me a new one for free! That's some great customer service. Unfortunately, the replacement cartridge lasted a little longer than the first, but not even close to the rating the company specifies (15 - 18 mos). This may be because of our horribly chlorinated, mineral-heavy water here in Los Angeles -- it might be too much for the filter to handle. For this reason, I'm giving the filter 4 stars. I still love the product but I wish it would last longer than the 3-6 months that it worked. All considered, I still feel this filter is a good value and probably the best filter for the money. Rainshow'r stands behind their products, too, which is kind of rare these days. I'm going to try the refillable filter they make and see if it works any better in my house.