- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Hand in Hand - Organic Rapunzel Fair Trade
- USDA Organic
- Unsweetened & Non-Alkaline Cocoa For Baking & Drinking
- Quality Assurance International Certified Organic
Indulge in the pure decadence of Rapunzel 100% Certified Organic Cocoa Powder. Our premium cocoa beans are harvested deep within the lush jungles of the Dominican Republic and Bolivia. Grown by farmer cooperatives, Rapunzel cocoa beans are carefully roasted, ground, and pressed to release the essence of dark, rich chocolate. Experience the distinctive flavor and velvety texture of Rapunzel organic unsweetened cocoa powder in all your baking- or even in a hot cocoa.
Heat 1 cup of milk with 2 teaspoons of Rapunzel 100% Certified Organic Cocoa Powder and 1 teaspoon of Rapunzel Organic Whole Cane Sugar.
Try adding a pinch of vanilla powder and top with a spoonful of whipped cream. Enjoy!
Organic cocoa powder (non-alkaline).
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 40|
|Amount per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||<1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron.
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
The price is decent and the chocolate I made using this was a success. The best cocoa powder I've tried so far.
Posted by Reviewer2965254 on Dec 01, 2016
this is very good.
Posted by 5102217986183385220 on Dec 01, 2016
Posted by 5630794621145396353 on Nov 29, 2016
Oh how I love this cocoa. It is the BEST! It has amazing flavor!
Great stuff. Tastes good.
Posted by MattCHK on Nov 25, 2016
Sometimes a bit lumpy and I have to mix it well, but this is great tasting cocoa. I recommend.