Rapunzel, Organic Sunflower Oil, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- USDA Organic
- Cold Pressed & Unrefined
- Bottled in France
- Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
- Bottled in Green Glass for UV Protection
- Product of Europe
- Certified Organic by Ecocert
This Sunflower Oil has a rich flavor and is a good all-purpose oil for cold dishes and low temperature cooking.
It contains (in % of total fatty acids):
- 23% Oleic acid (Omega-9), a monounsaturated fatty acid
- 65% Linoleic acid (Omega-6), a polyunsaturated fatty acid
- High in Vitamin E
This oil is made from European sunflower seeds. It is mechanically cold pressed at a maximum of 104ºF to avoid damage to the oil. This means less yield in the pressing but produces the best oil for you.
100% cold pressed organic, unrefined sunflower oil.
Keep refrigerated after opening.
Do not overheat this oil.
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: About 33|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||9%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.