- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- 15% More Free
- The Only Real Aloe Vera
- Our Aloe Vera Is Organically Grown in Southern California
- Gluten Free
- Not Tested on Animals
- American Vegetarian Association
- Certified Organic
- Non-GMO Certified
- 100% Vegetarian Ingredients
- No Animal By-Products
Real Aloe Gelly
Provides quick relief from dry and cracked skin, burns, shaving irritation, rashes and other minor skin irritations.
Real aloe vera*, purified water, Irish moss, xanthan gum, citric acid.
*Organically Grown Aloe Vera.
I have used various aloe gel including jason's and a lot in Korea. However, this is the best product in the cheapest price compared to its good quality. ( I guess there would be better quality product than it in higher price.) I am inclined to buy not only this but also other products of Real Aloe INC.
Posted by 5662691949278360986 on Oct 29, 2016
My face was so smooth the morning after the first night I put this on. I had a breakout a couple days later but not sure it its what's caused it. Nonetheless less I use a little on my face everyday and it's great! Kinda runny so you have to be careful
One of my favorite skin care products
Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Oct 24, 2016
This stuff feels great on skin. A staple addition to anyone's skin care routine
I use it for everything
Posted by MariaDeleva on Feb 18, 2016
I use it for everything - sunburns, allergies, insect bites... Really great product.
Posted by 5727630965690369987 on Aug 08, 2015
I used to love this product so much, very fresh on the skin ! But when i wanted to purchase it again, I noticed that iHerb doesn't ship it to France anymore, why ? I'm disappointed...