Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Duo-Fiber Collection, 3 Brush Set
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $4.00|
- New Look
- Online Tutorials for Buildable Layers
- Duo-Fiber Bristles
- Buildable Coverage to Avoid Makeup Mishaps
- Synthetic Bristles
- Ultra Plush Bristles
- Flawless Results
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top You Tube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together.
3 Steps to Feather Soft Finish
Duo-fiber bristles are designed to pick up and release lighter amounts of makeup of buildable, mistake-proof application:
- Duo-fiber face brush: for lightweight application + blending of face powder or pigments
- Duo-fiber eye brush: add finishing touches to the eyes
- Duo-fiber contour brush: for controlled contouring + sculpting
Duo-Fiber Face Brush
- Sweep over your face with pressed, loose or mineral powder for a finish that is pixel-perfect. Sam uses MAC Studio Fix Powder.
- Swirl tips into a blush like MAC Porcelin Pink Mineralize Skinfinish, and work along cheek area for a ultra-soft finish.
Duo-Fiber Contour Brush
- Apply along the cheekbones with blush or under the cheekbone with a contour shade. The ultra-plush taklon fibers are designed to apply cream or powder pigment without damaging the bristles. Sam likes Chanel Soleil de Tan Bronze Universal.
- The duo fibers deliver a light application that is perfectly buildable —much easier to add then to take away.
Duo-Fiber Eye Brush
- Apply a light eye shadow to the tips of the brush and work into the eye socket allowing the shorter bristles on the side to blend as you apply. Re-apply until desired shade is achieved MAC Concrete eyeshadow is Sam’s pick.
- Great brush for applying under eye concealer.
I own almost every other RT brush avalible on the market right now, and these are probably the most disapointing. You can work with them but its not as easy and verstile as the other brushes. The bristles are very sparse, which is supposed to give a softer finish. It really just ends up dispersing product very unevenly. I can only really use the contour brush and the eye brush for highlighting products because applying color with them looks very streaky and patchy. They are useable, but not essential. I probably wouldnt recommend this set. Give ANY of the other brushes a try and you wont be disapointed.
Ces pinceaux sont ultra doux mais malheureusement trop souples et absolument pas denses. je pense qu'ils sont intéressants à utiliser avec des produits très pigmentés, quand on a pas l'habitude ou qu'on a peur de se rater. Bref, pas franchement indispensables.
It's not the same with the previous
Posted by 5448981388725692129 on Sep 22, 2016
The brushes is not as easy to use as before.
The best brushes
Posted by 4984138756433311054 on Aug 01, 2016
Seriously the best brushes! I use the larger orange brush to apply my translucent setting powder, and to wipe away the excess powder after baking under my eyes. The medium pink brush to apply my bronzer, and the smaller brush to apple my highlighter. the Duo-Fiber is great because the powder goes on the face so lightly without being too heavy and gross. The best brushes !!
Posted by 5082423363519384518 on Jun 11, 2016
Overall great collection. Soft, perfect for dusting powder or highlight and great for blending contour edges. One problem - hate the eye brush! Theres bristles are just too long that though still blends alright, the brush doesn't give me enough control.
Posted by 5050697529257986568 on Jun 08, 2016
what I expected
Posted by 5753356137025248132 on May 15, 2016
I can understand why some people were not pleased with those brushes. You have to know what you're buying so that you will be pleased. I wanted brushes that took little product and gave me a fresh and natural look and this is what I got. I use the large brush both for powder and bronzer and it works great. I use the medium sized brush for contouring (even though I don't contour much) and blush and I am also satisfied. The smaller brush is great for the final blending of eyeshadows or an everyday, discreet look. On the whole I am really happy I bought these but if you are not looking for exactly what these brushes promise to do, try buying something else.