Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Travel Essentials, 3 Brushes + Case
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Online Tutorial Make For On-The-Go Looks
- Synthetic Bristles
- UltraPlush Bristles
- Flawless Results
- 3 Steps to Look Good On The Go
- Base | Eyes | Finish
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together:
Our travel essentials provide everything you need to create flawless looks at home and away:
- Essential Foundation Brush: Precision cut to build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer
- Domed Shadow Brush: Tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes with cream of powder shadows
- Multi Task Brush: UltraPlush bristles for effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer
- Panoramic Case: Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. Also perfect for drying brushes upside-down
I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.
The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)
Posted by andrelvf on Jun 06, 2016
No hay nada de estas brochas que ya no se haya dicho. Es la mejor relación precio-calidad en brochas que habrás encontrado, hacen un excelente trabajo.
Great starter set
Posted by 4880241368443391282 on May 26, 2016
I use the pink and purple brushes the most, and not much at all for the other one. However, it's a superb set to own and the two brushes work excellent at applying product. The only downside I found is that after so many years, the rubbery part of the brushes is starting to peel off despite not being exposed to water or extreme heat, and it makes the brushes seem a little cheap and the handles very sticky to touch (on top of it, Real Techniques customer service did not provide a proper solution to this issue and suggested I just buy new brushes).
Posted by 4983709043876889160 on Apr 25, 2016
Posted by 5360538247724083732 on Mar 29, 2016
Amazing brushes, very very soft, don't shed at all, beautiful design. It is very easy to wash them without getting wet the whole brush which leads to sheding. As for the set, I use only the multitask brush for powder, if you have a more rounded face it will be great for blush too. the eye brush is too big, you can use it for a base shadow. I never use the third brush , I bought the set for the multitask brush. My advise is if you are not going to use at least the 2 of the 3 brushes do not get it.
Posted by 5151416500217566218 on Feb 08, 2016
I bought this set because of the Multitask brush, really like this brush because it can be use for powder, blush and contour powder. The eyeshadow brush is too big, I only used it to apply eye primer and shadow all over the lid. The paddle styled foundation brush is good but I don't normally use this type of brush for foundation, prefer the buffing brush. So, only 2 out of 3 brushes in this set is useful for me.