Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Travel Essentials, 3 Brushes + Case
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.52|
- Online Tutorial Make For On-The-Go Looks
- Synthetic Bristles
- UltraPlush Bristles
- Flawless Results
- 3 Steps to Look Good On The Go
- Base | Eyes | Finish
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together:
Our travel essentials provide everything you need to create flawless looks at home and away:
- Essential Foundation Brush: Precision cut to build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer
- Domed Shadow Brush: Tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes with cream of powder shadows
- Multi Task Brush: UltraPlush bristles for effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer
- Panoramic Case: Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. Also perfect for drying brushes upside-down
I Love The MultiTask Brush
I Love The MultiTask Brush
The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)
Je n'ai toujours pas recu ma commande c'est inadmissible je demande le remboursement immédiat cela fait plus d'1 mois et demi voir 2 mois que j'ai commander ! Je suis très mécontente du suivie de commande !
Less soft than expected
Posted by 5167995552961317466 on Jan 09, 2017
I've read a lot of great reviews for these brushes. They are not as soft as I expected, and the big one has a slight shedding tendency. Compared to these, the ELF brushes are much softer and cheaper, although, admittedly, less good looking.
Travel Essential? Use it on the daily
Posted by 5364284581833563256 on Dec 19, 2016
Great tools for when wanting to pack for travelling yet I use it on the daily. Very useful when just doing a basic make up look
Posted by 4983709043876889160 on Dec 15, 2016
Great brushes. Soft bristles
Posted by 5342307764756726491 on Dec 01, 2016
very good brushes, with a nice stand