Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Travel Essentials, 3 Brushes + Case
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Online Tutorial Make For On-The-Go Looks
- Synthetic Bristles
- UltraPlush Bristles
- Flawless Results
- 3 Steps to Look Good On The Go
- Base | Eyes | Finish
Sam & Nic Chapman are sisters, pro makeup artists, and the duo behind a top YouTube channel. Join the millions in our global community as we learn makeup techniques together:
Our travel essentials provide everything you need to create flawless looks at home and away:
- Essential Foundation Brush: Precision cut to build flawless custom coverage with liquid foundation or concealer
- Domed Shadow Brush: Tapered design smoothly shades and defines eyes with cream of powder shadows
- Multi Task Brush: UltraPlush bristles for effortless application of powder, blush, and bronzer
- Panoramic Case: Dual carrier and stand keeps brushes organized on your counter or on the go. Also perfect for drying brushes upside-down
I trully love those brushes, I have tried many other brands before and think this one is the best, they are big enough so you can handle them easilly plus I love the design and the softness of the bristles.
The Shading and MultiTask Brushes in this set are amazing and feel as though the MultiTask Brush could've been sold as a single brush as well as the Purple one (perfect for blending BTW). The foundation brush is great also however I do not use foundation brushes for foundations (if that makes sense? I use buffing brushes instead). I would recommend this set to others and if you haven't tried any Real Techniques Brushes/Sets this would be a good set to try as you get a feel of the quality of the brushes =)
Posted by 5219303934699834402 on Sep 04, 2016
A very convenience packing which fit for taking out.
Posted by 5009775938035746407 on Sep 03, 2016
I love it
Posted by 4773092124904476408 on Aug 02, 2016
Como siempre unas brochas geniales y muy suaves. Su precio es el mejor del mercado.
Posted by andrelvf on Jun 06, 2016
No hay nada de estas brochas que ya no se haya dicho. Es la mejor relación precio-calidad en brochas que habrás encontrado, hacen un excelente trabajo.
Great starter set
Posted by 4880241368443391282 on May 26, 2016
I use the pink and purple brushes the most, and not much at all for the other one. However, it's a superb set to own and the two brushes work excellent at applying product. The only downside I found is that after so many years, the rubbery part of the brushes is starting to peel off despite not being exposed to water or extreme heat, and it makes the brushes seem a little cheap and the handles very sticky to touch (on top of it, Real Techniques customer service did not provide a proper solution to this issue and suggested I just buy new brushes).