Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Retractable Bronzer Brush, 1 Brush
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- By Sam & Nic Chapman
- Your Base/ Flawless
- High Definition Results
- Online Tutorials Make You The Expert
- Reveal Your Inner Expert
- With High-Tech Brushes + Online Tutorials
- Sam & Nic Pro Makeup Artists + YouTube Beauty Gurus
- Great Looks Start With a Flawless Base
Our retractable bronzer brush is the key for creating a natural finish by expertly blending bronzer or finishing powder:
- Looks Pixel Perfect Even in Harsh Light
- Ultra Plush Bristles
- Go Mobile With Our Retractable Design
I didn't like this brush. I used it for face powder and I felt like it dug into my pressed powders and didn't pick up product. I haven't tried it for foundation because I use a beauty blender regardless hehe. If you really like stippling brushes then try it out. I found it a little spoken and hurt my face.
I love this brush as it can be used as a stippling brush to apply foundation, powder, and its fantastic as a bronzer brush! Looking at its huge size i was bit skeptical how it eould fare as a bronzer brush but I was surprised to see how it works as an all over bronzer brush! It keaves a very natural looking finish and picks up just about enough product. I feel this brush also helps a lil product go a long way! A very nice multi-tasking brush to throw into ur handbag..Love it :)
Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Retractable Bronzer Brush
Posted by 4738524870434182633 on Feb 20, 2016
Posted by 5343682874600967277 on May 16, 2015
La he utilizado para productos fluidos y me encanta el resultado, ideal para viajes a un precio estupendo.
me ha encantado pero venia con defecto
Posted by 4675916239247894965 on Mar 12, 2015
el nombre de la brocha venia prácticamente borrado, como si estuviese usada.
Nice but not much use
Posted by SugarBunnyEm on Feb 12, 2015
I dont have many uses for this brush but i dont mind it. its good quality and a good price