- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Online Tutorial for the Perfect Cat Eye
- Silicone Tip for Precision Application
- Fuss Free, Easy to Clean Silicon Tip
- Ideal for Liquid, Gel, or Cream Liners
- Flawless Results
Our silicone liner brush is the ultimate tool for smooth, precise application of liquid or cream eyeliner:
I own all of the RT eye liner brushes, none has failed me. This eye-liner brush is tricky to apply and you need to keep dipping the brush into the gel pot at the silicone does not absorb brushes. I disagree with some reviewers online that this products takes more products as it does not absorb. However, you need to dip the product a lot of times into the pot. Overall it is an ok brush, but if you are new to RT, get the fine liner brush. iHerb ships fast though!
I prefer actual bristles to this. This brush is silicone, it's got one thick silicone "bristle". It is harder to make an even line with this brush (using a gel or cream eyeliner), but you might get there with some practice. It's easy to clean, which is always a plus, but I would not buy it again.
Posted by Shenkar on Nov 27, 2016
Silicone tip eye liner brush.
Posted by roseonhigh on Oct 15, 2016
I love this brush. It is very thin and precise. Much better than bristles and so easy to clean. Highly recommended.
Posted by 4755723366366123980 on Sep 20, 2016
it's one of the best brushes for eyeliner!
Worst brush out of the Real Techniques range
Posted by 4957856513189236552 on Sep 01, 2016
This brush is absolute rubbish. It does not hold product well and creates streaky lines. The quality of the brush is terrible and broke after a few uses. Save your money and try a different brush